#1  Edited By NTM

fetchfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By fetchfox

Do you want suggestions beyond the poll or just votes? In my book, Batman Arkham City is the game you need to play (especially if you played and enjoyed the first one). Uncharted 3 is my second suggestion based on your list. It's far from groundbreaking, but Naughty Dog knows how to make a thrilling and exiting blockbuster game. I'd put this on number one to play if you really like the Uncharted series.

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hunkulese

I've only played the first 3 but you can pretty much decide based on how much you liked the previous games. All three are giving you more or less the same experience with minor refinements. Do you want to play a better version of Arkham Asylum, Uncharted 2 or inFAMOUS?

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By Video_Game_King

Batman? If this wasn't a poll, I'd be screaming El Shaddai.

schizogony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By schizogony

Crap, I didn't play a single one of these.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By AlexW00d

The Witcher 2.

Avatar image for little_socrates
Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#7  Edited By Little_Socrates

Of those, Batman is where you are missing the most. The series is going to have a continuous storyline unlike Uncharted, and the game is actually great unlike inFamous 2.

I'm assuming you probably ALSO missed El Shaddai, Catherine, Ghost Trick, and TrackMania 2, though. I'll let other people argue for The Witcher 2 (I don't care for the game at all, though I acknowledge that it's really excellently done) but you definitely missed some great games.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By AhmadMetallic

I beat Arkham City in 5 days. My average time spent on a game is a month.

So action packed, soooo much improvements over the first, the boss battles were amazing, excellent amount of batman villains, crazy polish in movement and combat... Dude, play Arkham City and be dazzled.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By NTM

@Little_Socrates said:

Of those, Batman is where you are missing the most. The series is going to have a continuous storyline unlike Uncharted, and the game is actually great unlike inFamous 2.

I'm assuming you probably ALSO missed El Shaddai, Catherine, Ghost Trick, and TrackMania 2, though. I'll let other people argue for The Witcher 2 (I don't care for the game at all, though I acknowledge that it's really excellently done) but you definitely missed some great games.

I didn't miss Catherine, though my brother bought that and he's more into that type of game than I am I'd say. I don't want to play the other games. As for Witcher 2, I would love to play that game, but the computer I had to play it on broke a while back, so that's the reason I didn't put it on.

Edit: By the way, please don't assume, that's where every poll like this goes wrong. People always suggest something other than what's on the list, and that's not why I made it. Assume that I either don't want to play any other game, already have the other games, or can't play the other games (mainly PC games because of I have to use a laptop that can't play games well), and don't advise I do otherwise from what's on the list. Thanks.

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By N7

Resistance 3. One of the best shooters I've played this year.

Aus_azn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Aus_azn

I played the other 3, but they were all rubbish, so I'd say that you missed Batman.

Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Little_Socrates

@NTM: If you have a way to play Ghost Trick, you should really give it a shot. It looked pretty missable to me, and then I actually played it and LOVED it. The others you could afford to miss, I guess.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NTM

@N7 said:

I know it's probably hard since it's so early into 2012, but you mean to say last year. OK, I'll take your word for it.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NTM

@Little_Socrates: I believe you when you say that it's a great game, but I'm not too into playing DS or PSP games regardless of how great they are. Sorry, I know how unfortunate that sounds.

WMWA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By WMWA

Hey man, you should really play Saints Row 3

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By N7
@NTM said:

@N7 said:

I know it's probably hard since it's so early into 2012, but you mean to say last year. OK, I'll take your word for it.

THIS IS WHY I CAN'T STAND NEW YEARS!!! :(
WMWA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By WMWA

In all seriousness though, my vote is for Resistance 3. Such a great game and criminally overlooked

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By NTM

@N7: Trust me, it was hard for me to say "last year" about anything game or movie related as well.

Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Little_Socrates

@NTM: I totally do because I'm totally right there with you! I have LOADS of DS games I've never finished, only playing the first hour or so and giving up on them forever because I don't play games for more than 5-10 minutes on the go. Ghost Trick somehow managed to get me playing it on the couch, though, a rarity I haven't experienced since the first Professor Layton game.

Still, you probably won't take my suggestion and that's fine. But if you're about to get on a plane and you need something to play... ;)

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By NTM

@Little_Socrates: Alright, thank you. I'll take that into consideration though. You're right about not buying it in the near future, but overall if I do buy it, consider that taking your suggestion.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By laserbolts

Batman for sure. It's soo good.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By NTM

@wmaustin55 said:

In all seriousness though, my vote is for Resistance 3. Such a great game and criminally overlooked

Alright, thanks. By the way, I never played any of the other Saints Row games, and even though the third is supposed to be different and better, I still don't have any intention on playing that game.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By NTM

@AhmadMetallic said:

I beat Arkham City in 5 days. My average time spent on a game is a month. So action packed, soooo much improvements over the first, the boss battles were amazing, excellent amount of batman villains, crazy polish in movement and combat... Dude, play Arkham City and be dazzled.

Shoot, I didn't see this comment. Sorry. Anyways, really? Five days hm? You probably don't spend a lot of time playing games in a sitting then huh? But yeah, I really do want the other games, but I think Batman's the one I'm getting next. If we're talking about the importance of a game, I think Uncharted 3 and Batman are in the same boat, but the only reason I'd like to play Uncharted 3 is because I've played the first two, and while I was disappointed in the second, I still want to get Uncharted 3 regardless, but I want Arkham City because I think it's the one that interests me most, and I think it's the one I'll have the most fun with. I'll have to see though once I get them all eventually.

DjCmeP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#24  Edited By DjCmeP

Didn't play Infamous 2 or Resistance 3 but if you wanna play a game from that list I'd have to suggest Uncharted 3. It's a great game and I really didn't like Batman(it's worth checking out but nothing special) that much.

Rekt_Hed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#25  Edited By Rekt_Hed

DUDER! I don't care what order you do it in but you have to get Batman and Uncharted in your console ASAP.

RickJames123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RickJames123

I thought Uncharted 3 was pretty bad ass