Which GTA game should I play first?

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

@greggd: And to make a new account just to post. Maybe they are new to the site, go to a game page for a game they like, look at the threads, see one they like and post in it.

impartialgecko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

You should play VC, to me it's the game that signified Rockstar really coming into its own.

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By GreggD

@greggd: And to make a new account just to post. Maybe they are new to the site, go to a game page for a game they like, look at the threads, see one they like and post in it.

I tend to agree, but this thread is filed under General Discussion. Like...what.

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Daveyo520

@greggd: I didn't even notice that. Weird. I guess the Google thing is the best answer.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55  Edited By Bollard

@daveyo520: I am like 90% certain that these are bots. No human would create an account on a random website just to post the chronology of GTA games.

On top of that this is happening far too frequently for it just to be an influx of new users. And all of the responses are only vaguely related to the thread - just picking up on some words in it and posting related text clippings.

nigelgoodner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@chavtheworld: @daveyo520: i am human thank you and have been playing gta since it started. I posted this by random cause i was intrested in knowing the exact gta chronology and after a little research and play-time now i know. Im a little offended that my post was deleted?

YOU_DIED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By YOU_DIED

In order

Avatar image for green_incarnate
Green_Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Meh, they all feel pretty outdated. Even GTA IV. I hate playing them with a keyboard too. The early ones don't have good default controller options.

itsVASH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#59  Edited By itsVASH

I played through Vice City about 8 months ago and it still holds up... something about the west coast gang thing but not being too afraid to get goofy as hell at the same time... I would say go with San Andreas and 3 I feel like I'm the only person who didnt like vice city that much... other than having bikes and a cool soundtrack I still though Vice City is the worst one... but then again I am probably the only person on this planet that feels that way

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Clonedzero

Good god the thread necro'ing really needs to be managed better by the mods.

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I'm so flattered that a bot decided to necro my thread. Also, since this posting I have played through all of San Andreas and IV and sunk significant time into both III and Vice City and San Andreas is definitely my favorite, hands down. It's easily one of the best games I've ever played, period. IV, on the other hand...if it had had mission checkpointing and none of the relationship bullshit, it would be amazing. As it is...blech.