Which May / June release are you looking forward to most?

• 75 results
SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Poll Which May / June release are you looking forward to most? (351 votes)

Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remastered 1%
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt 59%
Destiny: The House of Wolves DLC 3%
Ultra Street Fighter IV on PS4 2%
The Elder Scrolls Online 1%
Batman: Arkham Knight 21%
I'm looking forward to a May / June release that isn't listed 8%
I'm not looking forward to any games in May or June 11%

There are some big titles coming out soon, so I thought this might be an interesting poll. I'd say The Witcher 3 has to be my choice. I've also heard that The Elder Scrolls has improved a lot, but I'll definitely be waiting for reviews on that one.

• 
iceman228433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Witcher 3 for me, my most anticipated game sense Skyrim.

JoeyRavn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Arkham Knight for me, since I've just started The Witcher 2 for the first time, and I want to play it before starting The Witcher 3.

Avatar image for subliminalkitteh
SubliminalKitteh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

You dun goofed, and missed Splatoon on that poll there boy

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Batman for me. I appreciate the Witcher games, but try as I might they've not been able to pull me in yet. I am more interested in pulling off cool moves with Batman, Catwoman, Nightwing and Robin.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Definitely The Batting Man. The others do nothing for me. Witcher is vaguely interesting, but... eh.

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'm torn between The Witcher 3 & Batman. I'll probably end up enjoying Batman more solely based on the reason of it being a game I'll actually finish. I don't have the time anymore for any epic-lengthed adventures (even though I wish I did).

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Witcher 3 and it isn't close.

I do like the two previous Batman games but this one just looks samey plus the main villain looks super boring. Not that excited. To be fair even if it looked great wouldn't beat the Witcher.

JJBSterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still haven't gotten around to finishing The Witcher 2 so I won't be playing 3 until I've done that so I'm gonna have to give it to Batman: Arkham Knight although I'm not sure if I'll be playing it right as it comes out quite yet.

Y2Ken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

It's going to be a fun month. Witcher 3 is top of my list, but Arkham Knight, Street Fighter PSIV, and House of Wolves are all games I'm looking forward to. Having just played a bunch of Splatoon I'm now very much anticipating getting my hands on the full release of that. Also FF XIV Heavensward and the PC release of D4 are both on my calendar. Plus I'm still playing both MK X and Bloodborne.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e6e407163fd7
deactivated-5e6e407163fd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

It's a toss up between the Withcher and the Batman. I guess since the Witcher is being released first I will get it first and wait on Batman until I'm done with Witcher.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

Kinda sad no one has mentioned Splatoon so far.

Still frankly Witcher 3 and Batman are the games I'm looking forward to all year.

Been playing a ton of Batman lately, so probably witcher. Butttttttt I really like Batman, really like Batman.

MetalBaofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I went with The Witcher. I'm pretty interesting in Batman and that Puzzle and Dragons on the 3DS, too. I would be interested in Splatoon, if I had a Wii U.

Teoball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is the only one on that list that kinda interests me. Not going to buy FFX HD again.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

The Witcher 3 for sure.

Tom_omb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

I voted Batman, although I'm feeling that fatigue with the series everyone seemed to have around the time Arkham Origins came out. I played all of the previous Arkham games and I'm sure I'll still play this one relatively close to release too.

Wasn't a big fan of the Witcher 2, and I'd like to be excited for the Witcher 3, but I'll wait to hear what kind of reception it gets on release. Not really in the mood for a massive RPG right now either.

Splatoon is worth a mention. I had fun for the hour I played on last night's test fire, but I'm not sure if the single player content will be enough to hold my attention for long.

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@slag said:

Kinda sad no one has mentioned Splatoon so far.

Still frankly Witcher 3 and Batman are the games I'm looking forward to all year.

Been playing a ton of Batman lately, so probably witcher. Butttttttt I really like Batman, really like Batman.

You should maybe read the thread, Splatoon has been mentioned a bunch. :P

Avatar image for shadowconqueror
ShadowConqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

There are games other than The Witcher coming out? Who cares!

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'm pretty sure that the witcher 3 is the only game I'm looking forward to in general, but it's ok cause I'm sure I will enjoy it.

anden4300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Witcher! But i'm not getting it before i finish up 1&2 so it might be a while. The PC version of Axiom Verge.

paulmako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

100% Splatoon.

Xel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Xel

Batman, but I got a code for Witcher 3 with my new graphics card, and Steam has the first two Witcher games for dirt cheap so I may as well get into that series now.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

Batman for me. I'll play the Witcher 3, maybe even at full price, but it took me over 3 years to beat the Witcher 2 and even after getting over the lousy early sections, that game never really clicked with me, even from a story standpoint.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

The Witcher 3 looks amazing, but as someone whose never played Witcher 1 or 2, I have to go with Batman as the game I'm most looking forward to. I just don't know exactly what to expect with The Witcher 3.

AzureGale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Splatoon! The test fire pushed it over the edge for me. After that, Batman: Arkham Knight, because the rest were really awesome.

bluefish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman I suppose but my excitement has been hampered over recent months, some due to the DLC focus, some not.

Honestly, I just thought back and remembered all the tonal stuff I kinda didn't like in Arkham City. Arkham Knight looks like it'll have even more of that kind of thing. But that's personal.