#1  Edited By bicycleham
bicycleham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By bicycleham

I'm really heading towards Borderlands since I love FPS's and I've been dying to try it out on my PS3, but Assassin's Creed 2 looks fantastic.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By oldschool

I don't care about either, so my opinion is useless.  I would pick AC2 though if I was going to buy one, even though I didn't care for the first (it wasn't bad, I just didn't care for it).

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By penguindust

I have Borderlands on the PS3.  It looks great and is a lot of fun.  I've only played it solo so far, but if you have friends you can play it multiplayer, too (local & online).  I've leveled a Siren up to 45 and am about a 25% through my second run. It's still as much fun as the first time.  Eventually, I want to try out the other classes. The shooting mechanics are very good, too so that's not a worry.   I haven't tried AC2 yet, so I have no opinion on it. 

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By Snail

They are two completely different games, it totally depends in what you're looking for, a longer experience with focus on leveling up and questing or a more profound one with more focus on the storyline.

Cerza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Cerza

I vote Borderlands.

ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By ZenaxPure
@Snail said:
" They are two completely different games, it totally depends in what you're looking for, a longer experience with focus on leveling up and questing or a more profound one with more focus on the storyline. "
Yep and while I haven't played either I am going to assume if you do both playthroughs of borderlands and get the DLC it is probably longer than AC2 if length means anything for your deciding factor.
Avatar image for psyborg0815--DEFUNCT
psyborg0815

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By psyborg0815

I just bought them both and although Borderlands isn't bad, I think Assassins Creed 2 is the better choice

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By Snail
@Zenaxzd said:
" @Snail said:
" They are two completely different games, it totally depends in what you're looking for, a longer experience with focus on leveling up and questing or a more profound one with more focus on the storyline. "
Yep and while I haven't played either I am going to assume if you do both playthroughs of borderlands and get the DLC it is probably longer than AC2 if length means anything for your deciding factor. "
Assassin's Creed II can be played through in one weekend, Borderlands will shatter your Social life for weeks.
bicycleham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By bicycleham
@Snail said:
" @Zenaxzd said:
" @Snail said:
Yep and while I haven't played either I am going to assume if you do both playthroughs of borderlands and get the DLC it is probably longer than AC2 if length means anything for your deciding factor. "
Assassin's Creed II can be played through in one weekend, Borderlands will shatter your Social life for weeks. "
:O
kamolahy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By kamolahy

It depends on what you look for. Me, I need a good story. I need to feel like I played a game and got some story out of it.  

Borderlands has nearly no story. It's a vehicle to shoot stuff and get guns. If that's okay with you, go for it. I liked Borderlands... but it was more just a fun ride rather than a great experience.