Which PSN game will I review? The community has decided!

recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

Edited By recroulette

The RecSpec Review Project (horrible name, someone think of a good one?) is where I let the community vote on the next game I will review. A new vote up each week after the PSN update, and the winning game will be reviewed. More information is here.

Thanks for everyone who voted. The results are in!

Car Jack Streets stole the competition with 43.5% of the vote.
Star Wars: Dark Forces put up a good fight, but lost speed down the stretch ending with 21.7%
Either we had some fish aficionados, or some folks wanted me to review an aquarium simulator to torture me.
Reef Aquarium was third with 17.4 percent of the vote.
NormalTanks, Pinball Duel, and Music Quiz were all deemed irrelevant, each pulling in 4.3%

Thanks to the 23 people who voted, tune in TUESDAY (New PSN update day) for the next installment.

Keep it classy.

PS. after getting multiple messages about it, I switched my Monsters review to it's original form.
Sorry to anyone confused or offended by my review switch. I had no intention to make anyone look bad.
Just poor judgment on my part.
recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By recroulette

The RecSpec Review Project (horrible name, someone think of a good one?) is where I let the community vote on the next game I will review. A new vote up each week after the PSN update, and the winning game will be reviewed. More information is here.

Thanks for everyone who voted. The results are in!

Car Jack Streets stole the competition with 43.5% of the vote.
Star Wars: Dark Forces put up a good fight, but lost speed down the stretch ending with 21.7%
Either we had some fish aficionados, or some folks wanted me to review an aquarium simulator to torture me.
Reef Aquarium was third with 17.4 percent of the vote.
NormalTanks, Pinball Duel, and Music Quiz were all deemed irrelevant, each pulling in 4.3%

Thanks to the 23 people who voted, tune in TUESDAY (New PSN update day) for the next installment.

Keep it classy.

PS. after getting multiple messages about it, I switched my Monsters review to it's original form.
Sorry to anyone confused or offended by my review switch. I had no intention to make anyone look bad.
Just poor judgment on my part.