Who Wants a Shadow of Mordor Key? (updated)

SongWriter1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I would like to trade for Alien: Isolation.

Sorry, guys I didn't realize this is forbidden.

Get it while it's hot :)

RQ4HI-6V4T5-I4XYH

Avatar image for clairvoyantvibrations
ClairvoyantVibrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I didn't get it, but this is extremely generous! Thanks duder!

Avatar image for rollingzeppelin
rollingzeppelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By rollingzeppelin

Damn, so close :(

Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

Good form from whoever redeemed it to at least say thank you surely?

chroipahtz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I managed to snag the key. I didn't post until now because I was too busy being skeptical and then celebrating! Thanks a ton, OP! (And yes, I sent him a message.)

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Not forbidden, you rock for offering it up man.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Just a tip I'm going to give anyone who keeps doing this. Not because I want the key (I don't, I buy games on my own), or because I am against this idea of sharing and trading keys (I'm not, it's one of the coolest things gamers tend to do).

Don't post the key directly on the forum. You don't know who will take it that way- it could be a bot or random website who will turn around and sell it. This is especially the case if you are wanting to trade- they 100% will never trade with you and just take the key. This is true 100% of the time. If you're purpose is to trade say you want to trade and exchange keys via PM with someone you believe will actually trade with you. You should still be comfortable doing this, of course, as just because they go to Giantbomb doesn't mean they are trustworthy or that they will trade with you.

I don't know. Just saying. You can trade games (you striked that out for some reason- so ya you should know that trades are not frowned upon so whoever told you that probably didn't want to trade for the key since you so kindly just gave it away so easily)- there is no rules forbidding this that I am aware of. Just trying to give some good advice as too many nice key givers always post the key on the forum and that is not a good way to go about giving away games or trading game keys.

I always get accused of wanting the key, so I'm sure I will this time, but just some friendly advice regardless. You don't have to take it. I'll do this every time I see this happen as what I am against is scammers, bots, and people taking free keys to sell on their website. That defeats the purpose most people have.

SongWriter1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By SongWriter1987

@cornbredx: I actually had a mod delete my first thread where I initial tried to find someone to trade with. That's why I thought it was forbidden.

So since I already have a copy of SoM and I am too lazy to sell it on ebay I thought I'd just throw it up there :-P

But I will probably find a proper game key exchange next time, thanks for the free advice duders.