Who's gonna get Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2?

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By xyzygy

If you haven't played the original NG2 when it first came out over 14 months ago, I think this will be great for PS3 owners. I have the original and it's awesome, and I will probably get it when it comes for PS3 as well, except when it's in the bargain bin. I thought NGS1 was going to be drastically different than NG1, but it ended up being basically the same with mission mode and rachel who I hated using. It wasn't that I didn't like her... It's just that I figured, "Why use Rachel when I can use Ryu?" :P She was way too slow and I couldn't handle the lack of the Swallow Dive. I use Swallow Dive as much as running in that game. Anyway, Ayane's fighting style looks awesome but I don't know If I will like her more than Ryu, So I don't even know if I'll be bothered until it's bargain bin. And I haven't played the DS game so I have no clue who that other girl is. I think they should have put Hayate as a playable character. He would whip Ryu's ass! Hayate from DOA4 I mean :D Not un-ninja Hayate from DOA3. 

I am confused as to why PS3 owners have to wait OVER a year to get these games? Does anyone else besides me think that's absurd? It was like this with Eternal Sonata too. By the time that game came out I was just way too over the game to even think about getting it for PS3. Same with Vesperia - I don't think a new character and some new storyline stuff (which is going to to be mashed together and make no sense anyway) plus some random extras are going to be enough for me to look into this game from the original which I played at launch, like 13 months ago. (Plus the thought of playing as a little pirate girl doesn't interest me... I'll stick with Raven, Yuri, Estelle and Repede :D) If that game would have come out at launch however, I would have gotten it. But not a year and half afterwards, lol. 

What do you guys think?

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JJOR64

I own the game on my Xbox 360 and loved it.  I wont buy it again though but, if you are PS3 user, buy it.

killdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By killdave

Prepare to be  torture.

As much as I forced myself to like the first 2 games, I ain't going to put myself through that shite again.
Buy a second controller, maybe a third. You'll need it

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By trophyhunter

boobies?

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By xyzygy

Haha oh come on, they weren't THAT bad.... except for the part where you had to dodge rockets being shot by 5 soldiers, make sure not to get near those floaty blue exploding things, and run fast enough that you will miss getting hit by arrows. All while running on water. 

K, now I see something wrong with this post :P

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By RHCPfan24

I think I will get it. I never got around to buying the second, though I loved the demo. This one should add some improvements and new features and I am considering picking it up.

WitchHunter_Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By WitchHunter_Z

Not right away, but after letting it drop in price a bit I probably will. I haven't had a game truly rape me in a while, and Sigma did an execellent job of that on Hard.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#8  Edited By beargirl1

i'm getting it for sure. i'd get it on day 1 but i still have to play the first one which i'll be getting by mail this week.  
BOOBS! 

Steve_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Steve_C

Sigma was my first experience with the franchise, and it was pretty great. I'll definately pick it up in time, but not until a price drop I imagine, or if I pick it up in a bargain.

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HitmanAgent47

I bought sigma, I didn't really like it. Maybe i'll rent it or buy sigma 2 later on when it's cheaper.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By Diamond

I'm planning on getting it.  I never owned Ninja Gaiden 2 on 360, but with the added content I'm interested.  I especially always wanted to play as Ayane, and the extra girl Momoji is icing on the cake.  I'm looking forward to being able to play this.

Besides obviously playing the NES Ninja Gaiden games back in the day, I got Ninja Gaiden and NGB on Xbox 1 and got Sigma on PS3.  I thought SIgma lamed up just a few things in the game, but since I haven't played NG2 on 360 I won't have anything to compare it to, heh.