Would you like to see more East vs. West content? What would be your ideal game?

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 19

Poll Would you like to see more East vs. West content? What would be your ideal game? (102 votes)

Yes! 57%
Sure, why not. 28%
I can take it or leave it. 11%
No. 4%

I really liked when they did the East vs. West Rocket League. It’s always fun seeing the staff get competitive w each other. Remember when they did the Mortal Kombat tournament? That was fun.

I was thinking it’d be cool if they did a team league type of thing where if it’s a 1v1 game, the winner gets to stay on. Maybe they can do a racing game like Forza, a fighting game like DBfZ, or go old school strategy like StarCraft 1. In that case, they can even do 3v3, 4v4 if the wanted to.

Anyway, I think it’s be fun if they played up the East va. West angle a bit.

• 
monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

Nice idea, but I don't want to nomatient anything they curreently do to be stopped to make this happen. If they had time for such a thing without getting rid of the constnet they mnake that I like....fine. But, I think they are producing the extent of what they can, how they can.

Brackstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think something like Rainbow Six Siege could be fun if it has a decent spectator mode. I enjoyed watching the east coast play it for Extra Life. If I remember correctly, it's 5v5 though, so it's a little more involved than their Rocket League stuff.

Avatar image for deactivated-64162a4f80e83
deactivated-64162a4f80e83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Olllnore overwatch

MerxWorx01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, cross coast content or CCC as I like to call it has always been a lot of fun and having most of the crew involved usually makes for a great time. The fall and rise of team East during the rocket league matches was a genuinely interesting look at a team overcoming their weaknesses, practicing and coming out on top. Of course all this takes a lot of work and time constraints that makes it unlikely but if they are able to manage the production end of this I think it would make for some really great moments.

blackadder88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team match Mario Party

OceanRipple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OceanRipple

I would definitely like to see more 'competitive' content from Giant Bomb...

FPS (CoD, Siege, Overwatch) and Racing (Horizon, GT, Rally) games would work well as I feel everyone on staff is relatively even in those genres. But other options that would be fun to see are genres where a couple of people on staff have previous experience but the rest being pretty unfamiliar; like Sports (Fifa, NFL, Baseball) or RTS (C&C, Starcraft), MOBA (Smite, Dota, LoL) titles.

stantongrouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

As a irregular thing it would be cool to pop up every so often. If it's something that enough of them are invested in it could work but not sure what would be best to get that out of them. Maybe a rotating Hitman ghost mode thing could work?

lethalki11ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Siege would be dope in my opinion :/

I'd also love to see a feature where they build Hearthstone decks (individually) and have a tourney of some sort (I know it's a stretch and a lot of people dislike HS but I'm a fan :P )

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#9 FinalDasa  Moderator

Considering I missed out on the first match, I'd like to see more staff vs. moderators videos.

But I am heavily biased.

nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Bringing back Scrub League for MK11 would be cool.

Specifically East vs. West team games?

Overwatch

R6 Siege

NBA Jam or Blitz

That Splinter Cell spies vs mercs mode

sanderjk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One of the greatest losses of East West being a thing is that Vinny + Jeff have amazing chemistry playing together, especially in something remotely open world.

A Vinny + Jeff do an hour of Zachtronics games a week feature would also be great. Especially if they spend most of the time on their own solutions and then compare at the end.

I'm also a fan of Dumb Dan Competitions.

One of the things that never materialized really is pubg custom matches. Now these are very intensive on staff hours, but also have skyhigh entertainment potential.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Yeah, I was pushing for a Civil War feature for awhile. I'd like to see some X-Com style strategy games where they discuss turns and use their collective brain.

Sessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

I'd certainly love to see some competitive stuff again. That always brings out the best (and worst) in everyone.

I don't really have any suggestions for a game though. Maybe just do a lot different one offs.