WoW is the best game ever?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Balls

I personally don't play but since so many people play it doesn't that make it necessarily true? Kind of like Titanic and GwtW made so much money and won the most awards? Also Citizen Kane sold more tickets than both those movies combined.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Vinchenzo

More like it's a bandwagon and everyone is hopping on it. From my perspective, it's the best game ever to socialize in. It use to be a great game in general, but you know they killed all the characters the fans actually care about. GG Blizzard.

P.S. Just because thousands/millions play Halo doesn't make it the second best game ever -- it's still a piece of shit.

whackmypinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By whackmypinata
Vinchenzo said:
"More like it's a bandwagon and everyone is hopping on it. From my perspective, it's the best game ever to socialize in. It use to be a great game in general, but you know they killed all the characters the fans actually care about. GG Blizzard.

P.S. Just because thousands/millions play Halo doesn't make it the second best game ever -- it's still a piece of shit."
Obviously if so many people like it, there must be something relatively appealing. A piece of shit, in your opinion. To millions others, it's gold.
brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By brukaoru

Amount of sales do not determine quality. Saying a game is the "best," because it's sold many copies is ridiculous.

Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Balls

Actually, but Halo isn't a piece of shit. It is a great game. You're just some kind of fan boy. If you think that Halo is a piece of shit than your words can't be trusted. I mean saying it's not the best game ever is believable. Saying that it's a piece of shit is just being dumb.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By BiggerBomb

No, but I think it is a very good game. It's like playing crack. As much as people talk shit about this game it is successful for a reason. I am willing to say, however, that I'm proud that I'm two years clean from this game. I've washed that dirt away.

Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Balls
brukaoru said:
"Amount of sales do not determine quality. Saying a game is the "best," because it's sold many copies is ridiculous."
Is it though? I mean there's a reason that 50 Cent Bulletproof sold so many, becuase people are idiots. But WoW is generally extremely well received.
Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Balls
BiggerBomb said:
"No, but I think it is a very good game. It's like playing crack. As much as people talk shit about this game it is successful for a reason. I am willing to say, however, that I'm proud that I'm two years clean from this game. I've washed that dirt away."
Why is it so addicting? Has everyone seen the Mila Kunis clip about her talking about it? She was addicted too apparently, like I'm addicted to her sweet tits.
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Vinchenzo
Balls said:
"Actually, but Halo isn't a piece of shit. It is a great game. You're just some kind of fan boy. If you think that Halo is a piece of shit than your words can't be trusted. I mean saying it's not the best game ever is believable. Saying that it's a piece of shit is just being dumb."
Halo is a piece of shit. Repeat after me.
breton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By breton
Balls said:
"I mean there's a reason that 50 Cent Bulletproof sold so many, becuase people are idiots. But WoW is generally extremely well received."
Or they're also idiots.
brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By brukaoru
Balls said:
"brukaoru said:
"Amount of sales do not determine quality. Saying a game is the "best," because it's sold many copies is ridiculous."
Is it though? I mean there's a reason that 50 Cent Bulletproof sold so many, becuase people are idiots. But WoW is generally extremely well received."
Uh, I think you just proved my point. "Crappy" games sell well, but that doesn't mean they are good quality. There are bad games that have sold very well and very good games that have not sold much at all. Number of sales do no necessarily dictate the quality of a product.
Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Balls

But yeah, to say that is Vinchenzo said:

"Balls said:
"Actually, but Halo isn't a piece of shit. It is a great game. You're just some kind of fan boy. If you think that Halo is a piece of shit than your words can't be trusted. I mean saying it's not the best game ever is believable. Saying that it's a piece of shit is just being dumb."
Halo is a piece of shit. Repeat after me."
But that just isn't true. I don't even like Halo but I know it's not a piece of shit. You're just trying to be some sort of hardcore gaming freak with no sense of reality and the best game ever is some bullshit Japanese import that no one is played. You're easy to see through so stop playing.
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#13  Edited By kush

WoW is not the best game ever, it's not even close to being the best game ever...

Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Balls
brukaoru said:
"Balls said:
"brukaoru said:
Is it though? I mean there's a reason that 50 Cent Bulletproof sold so many, becuase people are idiots. But WoW is generally extremely well received."
Uh, I think you just proved my point. "Crappy" games sell well, but that doesn't mean they are good quality. There are bad games that have sold very well and very good games that have not sold much at all. Number of sales do no necessarily dictate the quality of a product."
It's not always true but in this case, isn't it? I mean what game critics hate WoW?
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Vinchenzo
Balls said:
"But yeah, to say that is Vinchenzo said:
"Balls said:
Halo is a piece of shit. Repeat after me."
But that just isn't true. I don't even like Halo but I know it's not a piece of shit. You're just trying to be some sort of hardcore gaming freak with no sense of reality and the best game ever is some bullshit Japanese import that no one is played. You're easy to see through so stop playing."
Considering I don't import games, that makes your comment void. Halo is shit and lots of people would agree with me.
Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Balls

Yeah, but people that actually know anything about video games and don't spew bile out of their mouths out of some silly system wars don't think so. Stop being a child.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vinchenzo
Balls said:
"Yeah, but people that actually know anything about video games and don't spew bile out of their mouths out of some silly system wars don't think so. Stop being a child."
Who said this was a system war? I have an Xbox 360, if you didn't know. Stop spewing out shit you don't know about. I've played WoW for 3 years. Played every Halo. I play good games. I play bad games. I know what the fuck I'm talking about. How about you stop being a child. "Balls," really god damn funny.
brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By brukaoru
Balls said:
"brukaoru said:
"Uh, I think you just proved my point. "Crappy" games sell well, but that doesn't mean they are good quality. There are bad games that have sold very well and very good games that have not sold much at all. Number of sales do no necessarily dictate the quality of a product."
It's not always true but in this case, isn't it? I mean what game critics hate WoW?"
If we are basing the belief that a game is determined to be the "best game ever," based on critical acclaim, then you are focusing on a small group of people whose job is to review a game. There are many gamers out there. Let's say there are 100 reviews out there and they all agree that one game is the "best game ever," does that mean it's true? What someone believes is the "best game ever," is all opinion-based. There is no way to have a "best game ever," that will apply to every single person because someone will dislike the game, guaranteed. We all have different tastes. The "best game ever" is up to the individual's opinion, there is no universal "best game."
whackmypinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By whackmypinata
Vinchenzo said:
"Balls said:
"Yeah, but people that actually know anything about video games and don't spew bile out of their mouths out of some silly system wars don't think so. Stop being a child."
Who said this was a system war? I have an Xbox 360, if you didn't know. Stop spewing out shit you don't know about. I've played WoW for 3 years. Played every Halo. I play good games. I play bad games. I know what the fuck I'm talking about. How about you stop being a child. "Balls," really god damn funny."
So many people will disagree with you, Vinchenzo. So shut the fuck up and stop acting like since you say Halo is shit, everyone else will too. Seriously, the Xbox stayed another generation for a reason..
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kush

This is all reminding me of the Wizard of Oz...We need to find Balls a brain so maybe he might stop being what we like to call, "retarded".

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BiggerBomb
Balls said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"No, but I think it is a very good game. It's like playing crack. As much as people talk shit about this game it is successful for a reason. I am willing to say, however, that I'm proud that I'm two years clean from this game. I've washed that dirt away."
Why is it so addicting? Has everyone seen the Mila Kunis clip about her talking about it? She was addicted too apparently, like I'm addicted to her sweet tits."

Because it's a good game. Good games are addicting, bad games aren't addicting. There's not much more to say about that.
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Vinchenzo
whackmypinata said:
"Vinchenzo said:
"Balls said:
Who said this was a system war? I have an Xbox 360, if you didn't know. Stop spewing out shit you don't know about. I've played WoW for 3 years. Played every Halo. I play good games. I play bad games. I know what the fuck I'm talking about. How about you stop being a child. "Balls," really god damn funny."
So many people will disagree with you, Vinchenzo. So shut the fuck up and stop acting like since you say Halo is shit, everyone else will too. Seriously, the Xbox stayed another generation for a reason.."
And? My point is people will agree with me. Just because I say Halo is shit, I do not expect the mass population to agree. In fact, I expect my comments to be -15. Not everybody likes Halo, but not everybody thinks it's utter shit. I do, so respect my opinion. Or you can keep trying to act all righteous.
Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Balls
Vinchenzo said:
"Balls said:
Hey, if you call Halo shit then you don't know what you're talking about. Period. 
breton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By breton
whackmypinata said:
"Seriously, the Xbox stayed another generation for a reason.."
For an unoriginal game that got a shitload of Microsoft advertisement support?
whackmypinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By whackmypinata
Vinchenzo said:
"whackmypinata said:
"Vinchenzo said:
"Balls said:
So many people will disagree with you, Vinchenzo. So shut the fuck up and stop acting like since you say Halo is shit, everyone else will too. Seriously, the Xbox stayed another generation for a reason.."
And? My point is people will agree with me. Just because I say Halo is shit, I do not expect the mass population to agree. In fact, I expect my comments to be -15. Not everybody likes Halo, but not everybody thinks it's utter shit. I do, so respect my opinion. Or you can keep trying to act all righteous."
This quote contradicts what you just said.
Vinchenzo said:
"Halo is a piece of shit. Repeat after me."
Repeat after me implies that you want to make your opinion universal, or else you wouldn't be telling somebody else to follow your commands..
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Vinchenzo
Balls said:
"Vinchenzo said:
"Balls said:
Hey, if you call Halo shit then you don't know what you're talking about. Period. "
If you think WoW is the best game ever because it has millions of users, you don't know what you are talking about. Hypocrite. I think WoW is amazing, but not the best game out there. Currently it's a bunch of douche bags who "joined the online sensation."
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BiggerBomb
Balls said:
"Vinchenzo said:
"Balls said:
Hey, if you call Halo shit then you don't know what you're talking about. Period. "

Do you realize how hypocritical that is? I think Combat Evolved is the only good game in the series, the other games are crap. The series didn't evolve past the original. I've played all of them, how do I not know what I'm talking about?
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kush
Balls said:
"Hey, if you call Halo shit then you don't know what you're talking about. Period. "
No. If someone calls Halo shit...they may not like the game, proving they are capable of making their own opinion.
Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Balls
Vinchenzo said:
"whackmypinata said:
"Vinchenzo said:
"Balls said:
And? My point is people will agree with me. Just because I say Halo is shit, I do not expect the mass population to agree. In fact, I expect my comments to be -15. Not everybody likes Halo, but not everybody thinks it's utter shit. I do, so respect my opinion. Or you can keep trying to act all righteous."
Y'know what? Opinions can definitely be wrong. Especially if they're based on some elitist bullshit like you're throwing around. Anyone on this forum can name dozens of games worse than Halo. You're claming that it's one of the worst ever? Jesus Christ. Come off YOUR fucking high horse. 
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Vinchenzo
whackmypinata said:
"Vinchenzo said:
"whackmypinata said:
"Vinchenzo said:
"Balls said:
This quote contradicts what you just said.
Holy shit you're annoying. If you read my post. People will agree with me, and by that I mean those who have the same opinion. But the mass population are the Halo fanboys, and therefore will not agree. Then there are the others who dislike it, but don't think it's shit.
Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Balls

Vinchenzo, you fucktard. So anyone who likes Halo is a Halo Fanboy? JESUS CHRIST! You are deluded! Why do you hate Halo so much? Your mother not love you enough?

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Vinchenzo
Balls said:
"Vinchenzo said:
"whackmypinata said:
"Vinchenzo said:
"Balls said:
Y'know what? Opinions can definitely be wrong. Especially if they're based on some elitist bullshit like you're throwing around. Anyone on this forum can name dozens of games worse than Halo. You're claming that it's one of the worst ever? Jesus Christ. Come off YOUR fucking high horse. "
When did I claim it was the worst game ever? I had a bad memory, so please quote me where I said this. Thank you.
breton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By breton
Balls said:
"Vinchenzo, you fucktard. So anyone who likes Halo is a Halo Fanboy?"
After you dubbed him a fanboy for disliking Halo.....
Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Balls
Vinchenzo said:
"Balls said:
"Vinchenzo said:
"Balls said:
If you think WoW is the best game ever because it has millions of users, you don't know what you are talking about. Hypocrite. I think WoW is amazing, but not the best game out there. Currently it's a bunch of douche bags who "joined the online sensation."
People like you make me sick. When something becomes popular then it becomes shit. Go crawl back into your cave emo-boy.
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Vinchenzo
Balls said:
"Vinchenzo, you fucktard. So anyone who likes Halo is a Halo Fanboy? JESUS CHRIST! You are deluded! Why do you hate Halo so much? Your mother not love you enough?"
This is true. She never took me to the Radio City Rockettes during Christmas time. And when I said Halo fanboys, I was generalizing. But I won't generalize if it'll make you stop yelling. 6 inch voices, please.
whackmypinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By whackmypinata
Vinchenzo said:
Holy shit you're annoying. If you read my post. People will agree with me, and by that I mean those who have the same opinion. But the mass population are the Halo fanboys, and therefore will not agree. Then there are the others who dislike it, but don't think it's shit."
So then by the masses Halo might possibly be one of the best games ever; even if they are just Halo fanboys.
Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Balls
Kush said:
"Balls said:
"Hey, if you call Halo shit then you don't know what you're talking about. Period. "
No. If someone calls Halo shit...they may not like the game, proving they are capable of making their own opinion."
yeah, a totally uneducated opinion. Halo is far from shit. There are lots of opinions out there that are wrong. George Bush had plenty of opinions over the last 8 years. Were they all right?
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By kush
Balls said:
"People like you make me sick."
You make me sick...almost making me embarrassed to own a pair of balls.
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Vinchenzo
Balls said:
"Vinchenzo said:
"Balls said:
"Vinchenzo said:
"Balls said:
People like you make me sick. When something becomes popular then it becomes shit. Go crawl back into your cave emo-boy."
I appreciate WoW for the success it is. But I am a true fan. I actually played the WC series before WoW. I know about the lore. People like me make you sick? So the fans that are the reason WoW is a success today is your ultimate hatred. Awesome. I just hate the fact they are killing my favorite characters, and catering to casuals. Oh a name change, a server change. Selling gold, etc. What makes me sick is going into Warcraft and asking if they know what character that is, because all of that game is, in a sense, recycled from previous WC iterations based on the world and lore.
Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Balls
Vinchenzo said:
"Balls said:
"Vinchenzo, you fucktard. So anyone who likes Halo is a Halo Fanboy? JESUS CHRIST! You are deluded! Why do you hate Halo so much? Your mother not love you enough?"
This is true. She never took me to the Radio City Rockettes during Christmas time. And when I said Halo fanboys, I was generalizing. But I won't generalize if it'll make you stop yelling. 6 inch voices, please."
6 inch voices are for people with small wangs. I've got a big juicy vein filled monster rocking these shorts and I'm not afraid to take pictures of it and show it to my friends when I go swimming.
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Vinchenzo
Balls said:
"Vinchenzo said:
"Balls said:
This is true. She never took me to the Radio City Rockettes during Christmas time. And when I said Halo fanboys, I was generalizing. But I won't generalize if it'll make you stop yelling. 6 inch voices, please."
6 inch voices are for people with small wangs. I've got a big juicy vein filled monster rocking these shorts and I'm not afraid to take pictures of it and show it to my friends when I go swimming."
So this is you?
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By kush
Balls said:
"yeah, a totally uneducated opinion. Halo is far from shit. There are lots of opinions out there that are wrong. George Bush had plenty of opinions over the last 8 years. Were they all right?"
My God you are retarded. This just shows what balls can accomplish without a brain...absolutely nothing.
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BiggerBomb
Balls said:
"Kush said:
"Balls said:
No. If someone calls Halo shit...they may not like the game, proving they are capable of making their own opinion."
yeah, a totally uneducated opinion. Halo is far from shit. There are lots of opinions out there that are wrong. George Bush had plenty of opinions over the last 8 years. Were they all right?"

He actually just said that. Wow.
Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Balls

Look this isn't even why I made the topic. Let's get back on topic, you spammer. Here, let's just agree to this. I've got a pretty gigantic meaty man-pole. Children from other countries are afraid of it and tell stories about my sausage wand around campfires in  hushed tones. Dogs howl long into the night on stormy nights over the smell of my Boston Cream Dong. When I die people will cast away all hope and cry over all the wrinkled pencil wangs left in the world. 

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Vinchenzo
Balls said:
"Look this isn't even why I made the topic. Let's get back on topic, you spammer. Here, let's just agree to this. I've got a pretty gigantic meaty man-pole. Children from other countries are afraid of it and tell stories about my sausage wand around campfires in  hushed tones. Dogs howl long into the night on stormy nights over the smell of my Boston Cream Dong. When I die people will cast away all hope and cry over all the wrinkled pencil wangs left in the world. "
Or you can just state that you lost the argument and that nobody likes you.
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By BiggerBomb
Vinchenzo said:
"Balls said:
"Look this isn't even why I made the topic. Let's get back on topic, you spammer. Here, let's just agree to this. I've got a pretty gigantic meaty man-pole. Children from other countries are afraid of it and tell stories about my sausage wand around campfires in  hushed tones. Dogs howl long into the night on stormy nights over the smell of my Boston Cream Dong. When I die people will cast away all hope and cry over all the wrinkled pencil wangs left in the world. "
Or you can just state that you lost the argument and that nobody likes you."
Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Balls
Vinchenzo said:
"Balls said:
I lost the argument? Just prove that Halo is shit. Then I'll concede. Also my junk is huge and tastes like cotton candy.
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Vinchenzo
Balls said:
"Vinchenzo said:
"Balls said:
I lost the argument? Just prove that Halo is shit. Then I'll concede. Also my junk is huge and tastes like cotton candy."
Prove? What do I have to prove. It's my opinion, and I'm not trying to sway you.
thebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#49  Edited By thebeast

I can't see a reasonable reason why a a thread entirely consisting of insults and the word 'shit' is worth me even trying to clean up.