Yo Giant Bomb, here's a full FMV game. Hysteria Project.

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By artofwar420

First of all it's a mini, so you can take it on the go, or blow it up on your PS3. Whatever floats your banana boat. Second, I think the price alone makes it less of a novelty to a must "quick-look". I have not played it yet, but I dont' hear bad things. Hysteria Project is a horror game, but together with the FMV aspects I think this deserves GB's full attention, especially as quick-looks are concerned. I mean, we're talking about a game that is full of FMV, it IS FMV.  EFF EM VEE. That alone grabbed my attention, being that I haven't played one of these types of games in... many years.

If my watch is correct Hysteria Project should be out right now in U.S. and Europe.  

From EU PS blog:

Hysteria Project is a groundbreaking gaming experience where you are the hero of an entirely filmed adventure. Keep a sharp eye on what’s going on around you and make the right choices at the right time. Have you got the guts to be next on the list?

Edit: Apparently this was an iphone game which has now become a mini.  

What say you GB?

RoujinX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RoujinX

Choose your own adventure?
artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By artofwar420
@RoujinX: It seems like it's an adventure game, not quite sure.
TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By TheHT

Wow, it's really a mini? I wonder how long it is. Yeah it'd be cool to see a QL of this.

fourby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By fourby

I don't have any full-FMV experience myself, but I'd love to see this game in action. Especially with the staff behind the wheel.

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By armaan8014

No.

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By artofwar420

OH I believe this would explain better. Like this... but now and... better? Adjectives lose all meaning at this point.