I'd like to hear the thoughts from my fellow gamers.
1. Which consoles do you currently own?
2. Do you want a next gen console to come out soon or do you prefer the current generation to continue for a while longer?
3. If they were to put out new consoles next year, We'll say Christmas 2011, would you purchase one day one?
1. I only have an xbox 360 right now. I plan on getting a PS3 later on. I have a 2 year old boy but I am hoping to be able to hold out buy a wii until the next gen of Wii is out and still plays the dozen or so really worth playing wii games.
2. I have so many games that I have yet to play this generation that I have no interest of purchasing a next gen console at the moment. I am hoping that this generation continues for a while because I find that now that developpers know how to program for this generation and they pretty much know the limitations of each console. They seem to have more success in trying to make a game fun, polished and look good. Instead of just trying to make a good looking game.
3. Like I mentioned before, I have so many games to catch up on that I think I would be buying a next gen console late in its life cycle.
Anyhow, your thoughts?