AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

Edited By AgentJ
For parts 1-23 click here
The Video Game culture has quite a number of icons, and while Nintendo has created quite a number of them, they certainly dont have a monopoly on awesome characters. as such, it is my distinct pleasure to create a list of third party presence in Super Smash Brothers unlike anything we have seen in the series prior. Every weekday I'll bring you a blog on the third party characters that deserve a place in Nintendos next Civil War. I am completely open to suggestions, and if you feel a deserving character has been left out, tell me why they should make it and I'll potentially make some changes. 

Rules:
  • No more than four characters per franchise
  • Characters will be known for their video game presence over all other multimedia endeavors
  • Characters must be important and in almost all cases have a distinct personality

Mega Man
Mega Man
Mega Man
Synopsis: The Blue Bomber has been invading living rooms with his power-copying and intense diffuculty for over 22 years, and if his most recent outing in Megaman 9 is any indication, he has no desire to slow down now. The Meg Man franchise has some of the most popular and profitable spinoffs in gaming, with X, ZX, and Battle Network.
Notable Appearances: Mega Man, Mega Man 2, Mega Man 3, Mega Man 9
SSB4 Likelyhood: 6/10
Alternate Costumes: Zero would likely play differently, but the other Mega Men would be essentially the same
Mega Man X
Mega Man X
Battle Network
Battle Network
Zero
Zero

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AgentJ
For parts 1-23 click here
The Video Game culture has quite a number of icons, and while Nintendo has created quite a number of them, they certainly dont have a monopoly on awesome characters. as such, it is my distinct pleasure to create a list of third party presence in Super Smash Brothers unlike anything we have seen in the series prior. Every weekday I'll bring you a blog on the third party characters that deserve a place in Nintendos next Civil War. I am completely open to suggestions, and if you feel a deserving character has been left out, tell me why they should make it and I'll potentially make some changes. 

Rules:
  • No more than four characters per franchise
  • Characters will be known for their video game presence over all other multimedia endeavors
  • Characters must be important and in almost all cases have a distinct personality

Mega Man
Mega Man
Mega Man
Synopsis: The Blue Bomber has been invading living rooms with his power-copying and intense diffuculty for over 22 years, and if his most recent outing in Megaman 9 is any indication, he has no desire to slow down now. The Meg Man franchise has some of the most popular and profitable spinoffs in gaming, with X, ZX, and Battle Network.
Notable Appearances: Mega Man, Mega Man 2, Mega Man 3, Mega Man 9
SSB4 Likelyhood: 6/10
Alternate Costumes: Zero would likely play differently, but the other Mega Men would be essentially the same
Mega Man X
Mega Man X
Battle Network
Battle Network
Zero
Zero

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By Tireyo

Mega Man....... yet another character I'm familiar with, but never played any of the games.  He would be interesting to fight!  He would be tough I think.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AgentJ
Tireyo643 said:
"Mega Man....... yet another character I'm familiar with, but never played any of the games.  He would be interesting to fight!  He would be tough I think."
Its hard for me to believe how many big games you havent played. Make use of your Wiiware and VC!
rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By rinkalicous

I never understood why people liked megaman. Played 2,3,4 and 5 fairly recently and was decidedly unimpressed.

Otacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Otacon

I do love Megaman, if he ever were to appear in smash bros. it would be awesome!

NukeGoBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By NukeGoBoom
Rinkalicous said:
"I never understood why people liked megaman. Played 2,3,4 and 5 fairly recently and was decidedly unimpressed."
1.Product of thier time.
2.One of the best classic soundtracks.No sorry THE BEST.
3.Challangening even today.
4.Faggots like you hate EXE becouse its nothing like the old ones even though its made for people who arent into the classics.