AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

Edited By AgentJ
For parts 1-43 click here
The Video Game culture has quite a number of icons, and while Nintendo has created quite a number of them, they certainly dont have a monopoly on awesome characters. as such, it is my distinct pleasure to create a list of third party presence in Super Smash Brothers unlike anything we have seen in the series prior. Every weekday I'll bring you a blog on the third party characters that deserve a place in Nintendos next Civil War. I am completely open to suggestions, and if you feel a deserving character has been left out, tell me why they should make it and I'll potentially make some changes. 

Rules:
  • No more than four characters per franchise
  • Characters will be known for their video game presence over all other multimedia endeavors
  • Characters must be important and in almost all cases have a distinct personality

Tales
Cress
Cress
Synopsis: Cress goes adventuring in the forest with his close friend Chester, only to come back and find that his home village has been razed to the ground;. Its inhabitants, including Cress' parents, are all dead, and Cress ventures out into the world in order to take revenge on those responsible.
Notable Appearances: Tales of Phantasia
SSB4 Likelyhood: 2/10
Alternate Costumes:
Yuri
Yuri
Stahn
Stahn

Lloyd
Lloyd
Synopsis:
When his close friend Collette is forced to undergo a ritual that will turn her into an angel, Lloyd swears to protect her in her mission. He carries the spirit of his mother in a gem on his hand, and wields a pair of swords crafted by his adoptive father, a dwarf named Dirk. 
Notable Appearances: Tales of Symphonia, Soul Calibur Legends
SSB4 Likelyhood: 3/10

Wisful Thinking:
Sheena
Sheena

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AgentJ
For parts 1-43 click here
The Video Game culture has quite a number of icons, and while Nintendo has created quite a number of them, they certainly dont have a monopoly on awesome characters. as such, it is my distinct pleasure to create a list of third party presence in Super Smash Brothers unlike anything we have seen in the series prior. Every weekday I'll bring you a blog on the third party characters that deserve a place in Nintendos next Civil War. I am completely open to suggestions, and if you feel a deserving character has been left out, tell me why they should make it and I'll potentially make some changes. 

Rules:
  • No more than four characters per franchise
  • Characters will be known for their video game presence over all other multimedia endeavors
  • Characters must be important and in almost all cases have a distinct personality

Tales
Cress
Cress
Synopsis: Cress goes adventuring in the forest with his close friend Chester, only to come back and find that his home village has been razed to the ground;. Its inhabitants, including Cress' parents, are all dead, and Cress ventures out into the world in order to take revenge on those responsible.
Notable Appearances: Tales of Phantasia
SSB4 Likelyhood: 2/10
Alternate Costumes:
Yuri
Yuri
Stahn
Stahn

Lloyd
Lloyd
Synopsis:
When his close friend Collette is forced to undergo a ritual that will turn her into an angel, Lloyd swears to protect her in her mission. He carries the spirit of his mother in a gem on his hand, and wields a pair of swords crafted by his adoptive father, a dwarf named Dirk. 
Notable Appearances: Tales of Symphonia, Soul Calibur Legends
SSB4 Likelyhood: 3/10

Wisful Thinking:
Sheena
Sheena

Morpher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Morpher

First. Put in the dual wielder. Now we have a dual wielder without using the beam sword.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AgentJ

Very true. Lloyd would be the very first. By the way, I had given up hope that anyone would post on this page. Would have been one of the few that didnt get any feedback