"Michael. Franklin. Trevor." Trailers releasing April 30th.

• 52 results
Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By MariachiMacabre

Once again, Rockstar manages to make some good trailers that get me legitimately interested in the game, but I'm done playing this bait-and-switch game of "Awesome trailers, so-so game." At least their video department can be proud of what they made.

I would say Red Dead Redemption is far, far above the category of "so-so". Because if that game is "so-so" this generation has been utter shit.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By jimmyfenix

@likeassur said:

Once again, Rockstar manages to make some good trailers that get me legitimately interested in the game, but I'm done playing this bait-and-switch game of "Awesome trailers, so-so game." At least their video department can be proud of what they made.

I would say Red Dead Redemption is far, far above the category of "so-so". Because if that game is "so-so" this generation has been utter shit.

i would say gta 4 and red dead are well above the category of so-so but thats my opinion

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@mariachimacabre said:

@likeassur said:

i would say gta 4 and red dead are well above the category of so-so but thats my opinion

I concur.