Free Sona skins I wanna give out (not spam)

Eder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 43

#1  Edited By Eder

I have been holding on to these for a long time I think it was PAX 2012. They would hand these out by the bucket load so here you go:

H7U2AULXFJUF

X93L4VNGQMF6

I guess to at least have some sort of conversation and not make this spam, what do you guys think of the Sona changes? I haven't played Sona in a while so I don't really know but I have seen her in action and the changes seem very minor but Riot seemed to make a big deal out of it.

Anyways enjoy the skins!

Freshbandito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

as a heads up, I don't think you can redeem codes for skins anymore since some sites were abusing a problem with the system and selling the codes.

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By GunslingerPanda

@freshbandito: Neither worked for me, so I'm gonna guess that's the case or someone sniped them without saying thanks!

BlueStriped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@gunslingerpanda: You need to provide proof of ownership due to the resale of codes for them to work

Blannir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@eder said:

I guess to at least have some sort of conversation and not make this spam, what do you guys think of the Sona changes? I haven't played Sona in a while so I don't really know but I have seen her in action and the changes seem very minor but Riot seemed to make a big deal out of it.

Anyways enjoy the skins!

As a Sona main I've enjoyed the changes so far in the few games I've played, people underestimate the shield on W for trading early bot lane and Q power chords are still decent poke. The new zone graphics definitely help teammates recognize what you're doing and are a big improvement over the old invisible aura's, I just wish they were a little bigger as grouping up in late game team fights can be very hazardous so the ADC is really the only one benefiting at that point unless you've built a Zhonya's or something.

Eder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 43

@blannir said:
@eder said:

Anyways enjoy the skins!

As a Sona main I've enjoyed the changes so far in the few games I've played, people underestimate the shield on W for trading early bot lane and Q power chords are still decent poke. The new zone graphics definitely help teammates recognize what you're doing and are a big improvement over the old invisible aura's, I just wish they were a little bigger as grouping up in late game team fights can be very hazardous so the ADC is really the only one benefiting at that point unless you've built a Zhonya's or something.

Since this post I have played a few games and yeah I sometimes would level her W either first or alongside her Q for more versatility.