This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by gametrkr (70 posts) -

INB4; Spam, DIE, GobacktoBuzzfeed or 9GAG, Reddit, CoDplayer, pls lock, loser, reported, crap song, poor, white rapper, cancer, n00b, no reply's, decline of giantbomb, gay, forced nostalgia, forced memes, no mystery science theater reference, Anime?!, 2000sWasBest, notaPREMIUMmember, yourtherappertryingtogetviews, you were the person talking about lady gaga in the other thread, FUS RO DAH!.... Causal gaming scum!

This is the off-topic forum and this video has Mario in it =P and I found this mildly amusing growing up as a video game nerd in the 90's.

#2 Posted by Sbaitso (534 posts) -

Spam, Die, GobacktoBuzzfeed or 9GAG, CoDplayer, pls lock, loser, reported, crap song, poor, white rapper!

That video is pretty amusing, btw. But still...

#3 Edited by gametrkr (70 posts) -

@Sbaitso: Umm that went better then expected, no pitchforks, or giantbomb elitists(whoareonlyeliteonline)

#4 Posted by DarthOrange (3860 posts) -

Hey I pay good money on this site and I don't want to see spam on the forums!!! I kid, that video is awesome.

By the way, all the snitches and giantbomb elitists are watching Thursday Night Throwdown while touching themselves. We have some time to enjoy the forums right now before they return. XD

#5 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

@gametrkr said:

@Sbaitso: Umm that went better then expected, no pitchforks, or giantbomb elitists

You shouldn't be that worried about what other dudes behind their computers are gonna post on a forum topic.. pitchforks and elitists? Take it easy bro :)

However this will get locked unless you add some text that would generate any form of discussion. Something about the video, your opinion perhaps?

#6 Posted by AlexW00d (6273 posts) -

I think you need to look up the definitions of elitist and hypocrite young sir.

#7 Posted by EuanDewar (4908 posts) -

REMEMBER THE 90S?????!!

#8 Posted by gametrkr (70 posts) -

@AhmadMetallic said:

@gametrkr said:

@Sbaitso: Umm that went better then expected, no pitchforks, or giantbomb elitists

You shouldn't be that worried about what other dudes behind their computers are gonna post on a forum topic.. pitchforks and elitists? Take it easy bro :)

However this will get locked unless you add some text that would generate any form of discussion. Something about the video, your opinion perhaps?

Good idea, ACTIVATE ANTILOCK SHIELD

"What is every ones opinion on this fine YouTube cultural commentary?"

#9 Posted by DarthOrange (3860 posts) -

@gametrkr said:

@AhmadMetallic said:

@gametrkr said:

No dude you have to put that question on the original post otherwise the mods will lock it before they get a chance to see that a question was asked.

#10 Posted by BlastProcessing (917 posts) -

THANKS OP, I LIVED THROUGH ALL OF THE 90'S BUT COULDN'T REMEMBER A THING ABOUT IT, THANKS AGAIN!

#11 Posted by jking47 (1211 posts) -

@gametrkr said:

Asking what people think is not really content. Plus, since you mentioned spam, I am sure you are aware of the youtube spam rule. Why break it on purpose?

For the record I enjoyed the nostalgia trip the video induced. Good times.

#12 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4676 posts) -

What is the tone of this video and song. Is it a joke, a ironic, totally played straight?

#13 Posted by FilipHolm (667 posts) -

@EuanDewar said:

REMEMBER THE 90S?????!!

Yes...

#14 Edited by gametrkr (70 posts) -

@ImmortalSaiyan: Ironic, sarcastic, whimsical, jest, like my posts in this thread and me answering your question. =]

#15 Posted by TooWalrus (13195 posts) -

Hey guys remember the

#16 Edited by gametrkr (70 posts) -

@TooWalrus: Sounds like a Pandoras Box question.

I think this thread is on its way to be the most commented on in the sites history.

#17 Posted by DarthOrange (3860 posts) -

@TooWalrus said:

Hey guys remember the

Hey remember when Bono (that guy that peaked in the 90 but still tries hard) sang I am the Walrus a few years back? Good times, good times.

Man, Bono is too walrus. Are you buy any chance the Bono Mr. TooWalrus?

#18 Posted by wjb (1661 posts) -

Can't wait until 2022 when dumb kids are like, "Remember the 00's?!"

#19 Posted by Wes899 (2113 posts) -

Like this if you're a 90s kid! xD

#20 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

90s worship is for lames.

#21 Edited by Sbaitso (534 posts) -

@wjb: I dunno. It just doesn't sound as cool as saying "the nineties", it just doesn't have the same mouth feel. And the nineties definitely had a mouth feel.

#22 Posted by DoctorDanger99 (686 posts) -

thanks alot for making me feel old asshole. i enjoyed it

#23 Posted by froesti (101 posts) -

What is this? Youtube Spam, nothing else. threads with no discussion value get locked.

#24 Edited by JEC03 (900 posts) -

90's had style the 2000's feels so empty and shallow and the music 99 percent of it is horrible.

#25 Posted by yinstarrunner (1197 posts) -

Oh, right, it's been long enough now for things to coast solely on nostalgia of the 90's.

Fuck, I'm only 22 and even I feel old.

#26 Posted by FengShuiGod (1486 posts) -

lol giantbomb mods lol

#27 Posted by shivermetimbers (772 posts) -

The only thing good that came out from the 90s was Will Smith, which I will admit is pretty awesome. Other than that, though, the decade either wanted to go back to the 80s or embrace the future of the 2000s.

#28 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4351 posts) -

@EuanDewar said:

REMEMBER THE 90S?????!!

Yeah that shit is getting annoying.

#29 Posted by laserbolts (5321 posts) -

Lady Gaga is shit.

#30 Posted by habster3 (3595 posts) -

@PeasantAbuse said:

90s worship is for lames.

While people often take it too far, the 90s were certainly better than the new millennium...

#31 Posted by Snail (8604 posts) -

What's with these two assholes shitting on the rules?

Spam is spam, it's not fucking elitism to not want it. You may be doing this now, and it may be just this one topic of one YouTube video on the forums, and that may look harmless, but before there was a rule strictly prohibiting these threads shit like this was all over the forums and it looked like fucking r/videos. Do you understand why Giant Bomb elitists people that use the forums don't want that?

If you don't understand why you can't be an exception to the rule, then explain your rationale to me. I'm curious.

You also sound like an asshole, referring to a nonexistent "Giant Bomb elite", and putting it below you like a... What's the term? Oh right. Elitist.

This thread's gone to shit since the first post anyway. Flagged.

#32 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (1215 posts) -

@DarthOrange: You pay nothing.

#33 Posted by Sparklykiss (1964 posts) -

Sorry duder, but this is YouTube spam and it seems to me that you were very aware of that.

Locked.