ravensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By ravensword
@eviltwinwithamustacheman:

I actualy just got that ultimate version for christmas. Definetly need to buckle down and play it, but there is so much game there.
Kinarion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By Kinarion
@sterbacblu said:
"  I figured it was a lock that they'd choose Borderlands.  I personally wouldn't.  Looking at a list of 2009 games, I think the only one on there that I didn't play until this year or get into until this year was Bit.Trip Beat.  So I guess that's my personal choice.  

@Kinarion: Angry Birds is an interesting choice.  Another game that really didn't get attention until this year that came out last year was Minecraft.  "
As soon as I picked up Minecraft, I was thinking of this award, but since then I've put it down and only occasionally return.  Angry Birds has consistently found its way back into my hands despite my every intention of leaving it alone.  It's little more than Castle Crusher, but the wealth of levels and the character imbued in the sprites make for a wonderful time.
bibledoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By bibledoctor

Dragon Age.

MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By MysteriousBob
@MistaSparkle said:
" Does 2007 count? Cuz I just played skate. for the first time and that game is daim good. DAIM GOOD. "
Daim? Damn. Its spelt damn. 

Skate 1 has aged horribly. Once you've played 2 or 3, you can't go back. I've tried. 

Anyway I agree with Borderlands. Its the only game from last year I've still playing reguarly. Hell, I've barely scratched the surface. It'll be 2012 by the time I'm done with it.
Mrnitropb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By Mrnitropb

And so 2010's 2009 GOTY is........... 

Borderlands: GiantBomb's The Official 2010's 2009 Game Of The year
Borderlands: GiantBomb's The Official 2010's 2009 Game Of The year