• 72 results
#51 Posted by buzz_clik (6989 posts) -

@RetroVirus: Yeah, it was very much a reaction to the bummer news. Man, Psygnosis/Sony Liverpool has been such a large chunk of my gaming life. Without even thinking, I popped the Mega Drive version of Shadow of the Beast in last night, too!

#52 Posted by Zleunamme (681 posts) -

The design is pretty good. The hotdog Patrick t-shirt is awesome.

#53 Posted by ZmillA (2273 posts) -

Does the Giant Bomb Throwback tee (the zaxxon inspired one) have anything on the back of the shirt?

#54 Posted by Nightriff (5141 posts) -

Not doing it for me really, a lot of the older shirts look awesome and great and I probably will pick one up at some point but not this, looks super plain. Rather get the generic Giant Bomb shirt or the Hardcore Dave.

#55 Posted by mscupcakes (612 posts) -

I really like it, just wish they started making them in ladies' sizes.

#56 Posted by BlatantNinja23 (930 posts) -

can't wait for the 12th when my account renews and I can get my 15 bucks and order this, I like the hotdog patrick as well but I could never wear that in public.

#57 Posted by beepmachine (618 posts) -

Kick ass shirt. I honestly can't decide which one to get.

#58 Posted by Pezen (1626 posts) -

The red and black "GB" logo does have a striking resemblance to a tv channel logo here in sweden, but even so the design is pretty nice. I should probably pick up some GB shirt at some point, to sport my colors so to speak.

#59 Posted by Vexxan (4623 posts) -

@Pezen: Haha, I thought so too but I'm gonna order one anyway.

#60 Posted by buzz_clik (6989 posts) -

@Pezen said:

The red and black "GB" logo does have a striking resemblance to a tv channel logo here in sweden, but even so the design is pretty nice. I should probably pick up some GB shirt at some point, to sport my colors so to speak.

Ha! Cool. I wish I was in a position to say I could have ripped it off, but sadly I've never been to Sweden... *sadface*

#61 Posted by Humanity (9576 posts) -

I think it's a cool t-shirt but not necessarily a cool Giant Bomb t-shirt.

Unless I can get mine with the logo in the back and PIRANHA or QUIREX in the front.

#62 Posted by Mongoose (218 posts) -

Hey guys, I'm going to renew my yearly subscription and I was wondering if the members tee 2013 (awesome design Buzz_click, big part of my youth here also) is the shirt you get for renewing? The reason I ask is that the "Paypal Membership" section still shows the 2012 members tee.

Thanks for any info.

#63 Posted by takayamasama (441 posts) -

Just ordered mine! Thank you for this thread, was unaware of the shirt until I saw it.

#64 Posted by Veektarius (4920 posts) -

I just got a credit for renewing my membership, but it wants to charge me 15 dollars. How do I get it for free?

#65 Posted by AlisterCat (5625 posts) -

@Veektarius:Should be a code that you can enter on checkout.

#66 Posted by Zor (656 posts) -

Hmm... while i find the design to be nice, it isn't something i want. I guess i'll wait another year (admittedly the only shirt that they have had that i wanted was the wizard one, if they bring that back, or introduce another one like that, then i'll sub up to get the shirt... which i know is odd, but i kind of like having something physical to go along with my digital purchases when possible).

#67 Posted by jozzy (2042 posts) -

The black shirt with all the guys on the back (in the roller coaster) is still by far my favorite, I think it was the 2011 membership t-shirt. Still wear that shirt a lot.

#68 Posted by OldGuy (1566 posts) -

Wait! Flight club Ts are back in stock?

Woo!

#69 Posted by WMWA (1162 posts) -
@buzz_clik

@Pezen said:

Ha! Cool. I wish I was in a position to say I could have ripped it off, but sadly I've never been to Sweden... *sadface*

Whoa. I think Beats by Dre owes them so royalties, haha
#70 Posted by Squill2k4 (17 posts) -

@buzz_clik said:

> GIANTBOMBFUTURISTICALRACINGLEAGUE

> LUCHADRIVE ANTI-GRAV PROPULSION 4.0

> COLUMBIA BOOST SYSTEMS iNTEGRATION

I understand that the COLUMBIA BOOST SYSTEMS iNTEGRATION stands for CBSi, but what about the GIANTBOMBFUTURISTICALRACINGLEAGUE and LUCHADRIVE ANTI-GRAV PROPULSION 4.0? Sorry for bringing back such an old thread but I just got my shirt and I couldn't find anyone else talking about it.

#71 Edited by buzz_clik (6989 posts) -

@Squill2k4: There's no real meaning to them outside of mashing doofy pseudotech with the GiantBombiverse.

Oh, and Merry Christmas, enjoy your limes.

#72 Posted by Ravelle (1319 posts) -

I would buy more shirts but the import fee is 20 euros :(