• 54 results
BluPotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By BluPotato

The big secret in life that you figure out in your 20's is that very few people, if anybody, knows where the hell they are going in life. We all just march along looking like we know what we are doing to get by. It'll all work itself out in 50 to 60 years anyhow so don't worry too much.

RedRavN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By RedRavN

I think pretty much everyone feels the same way you do. Except for a lucky few, most of us never end up achieving what we set out for. Its a human tendancy to dream big. In my case I'm 27. I went to one of the best colleges in the US and got a degree in biochemistry. Where I am currently living in VT there are basically no jobs period and basically no science jobs especially for biology. But lately I've been wondering if I want that career sucess because I'm truly passionate about science or if I want it just to feel better about myself. You can have a great life as long as you find a job you enjoy with people you enjoy and be happier than if you had that "sucessful" job.

OP-You might want to look into getting a primary teaching certificate or whatever the equivalent is where your at.

tunaburn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By tunaburn

im 27 and have no idea.

manicraider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By manicraider

Another 20-something feeling the same way.