360 Less

UkReative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Edited By UkReative

So I figure someone from above (or below, you never know) is sending me a clear cut sign that I have to put away the controller and get busy with the whole, doing school work business, you know, something all the cool kids are doing nowadays. Although I did get the point looking at the crowded schedule that my university profs handed down, with no particular regard for each other's deadlines (assholes) the point felt like it needed to be reinforced. Enter the 3 magnificent lights on the 360. The little children which every gamer knows should have been aborted. So I am sitting here and reading reviews for no apparent reason than to get riled up even more about the whole not being able to experience gaming for about a month, and in my wallet toying with the thought of buying a PS3. Although I tried to be as objective in my view of each console by always playing PS3 at my friend's house and enjoying myself quite a lot, it would feel like cheating on my 360, or like having my cake and eating it (the saying I never got but felt compelled to say). It would just feel like getting one of those slow cats who do nothing but lay around while your Rotweiller is at the vets.... Anyways, just griping. Cheery-o.

UkReative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#1  Edited By UkReative

So I figure someone from above (or below, you never know) is sending me a clear cut sign that I have to put away the controller and get busy with the whole, doing school work business, you know, something all the cool kids are doing nowadays. Although I did get the point looking at the crowded schedule that my university profs handed down, with no particular regard for each other's deadlines (assholes) the point felt like it needed to be reinforced. Enter the 3 magnificent lights on the 360. The little children which every gamer knows should have been aborted. So I am sitting here and reading reviews for no apparent reason than to get riled up even more about the whole not being able to experience gaming for about a month, and in my wallet toying with the thought of buying a PS3. Although I tried to be as objective in my view of each console by always playing PS3 at my friend's house and enjoying myself quite a lot, it would feel like cheating on my 360, or like having my cake and eating it (the saying I never got but felt compelled to say). It would just feel like getting one of those slow cats who do nothing but lay around while your Rotweiller is at the vets.... Anyways, just griping. Cheery-o.

Pleasureizmine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Pleasureizmine

lulz

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By tekmojo

sucks for u

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Red

Abortion is never a good thing.

super_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By super_machine

that sucks, and your story is all to common. The 360 has great games, but it wasnt worth the hassle to go through that. Which is why I got the PS3. Oh, I stood there at best buy, xbox to the left, PS3 to the right. It was the big choice. Then I remembered my friend went through the exact same thing twice.  Why anyone should go through that is beyond me.