• 59 results
Avatar image for deactivated-6418ef3727cdd
deactivated-6418ef3727cdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Farewell anonymous person on the internet, have plenty of batman.

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#52  Edited By artofwar420

Good luck on everything brah.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By awesomeusername
@AhmadMetallic said:
@awesomeusername said:
This! I've been here for a bit over a year and I don't remember having all these kid/spammers/trolls on this site. I wasn't able to get on here from February-June but when I came back, I started disliking the forums. So many of these threads are stupid/pointless/terrible and it just turns me away from posting much now. I can't stand the new users on this site, they bury all the good threads under their 'BF3 vs. MW3' and 'i hate this game becuz its gay' threads.
Question to both of you: What is your idea of an "awesome" Giant Bomb forum? highly-opinionated 100% well formatted and spelled topics dripping with discussion value? 

Not only would that be extremely bogus and tedious, but I got a news flash for you, the forums have had their share of silly spam (which I personally enjoy) since day 1. Threads discussing Hamburgers as a legitimate sandwich, threads about Snake's buttocks, and so on. 

These forums were never that serious or that intellectual, they've had their share of both kinds of topics and users, hell the community's favorite veteran user is Biff.. No offense but I think you're doing the "It's not the same anymore" routine just because it's fun to do it. The website is still great, the community is full to the brim with kind intellectual decent users, and those whom you call trolls and spammers are only the fun icing on the cake.  Nothing wrong about a spam bot posting a weekly topic about the slutty clothes her "husband" objects to her wearing.
I don't look for 'awesome' threads. The only threads that have to be 'highly-opinionated 100% well formatted and spelled topics dripping with discussion value' are the ones that people make to discuss with people. We don't even get a lot of that. As I said, most threads I see are just 2 sentences with crappy spelling/grammar and make no sense at all and cover up the good threads. 

I never said every stupid thread is bad. I too enjoy stupid threads because it's fun to discuss weird things with people but it gets out of hand when a lot of these threads are just spam or people looking to be an ass. I've always known the users on this site are sarcastic asswipes, as am I and that's why I love the community here. It's just lately there's a lot of threads I see on the front page that are completely ridiculous. I enjoy stupid threads just like everyone here but a lot of threads are beyond stupid.

'"It's not the same anymore" routine just because it's fun to do it.' I don't find complaining about forums fun at all nor am I a follower. If I feel a certain way, then I write it out.
Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#54  Edited By Red12b

well fuck

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By N7

Hella jealous bro. I still remember the nights we played GoldenEye for hours on end until it was the next day. I never had so much fun with a person. You know Soap, I think it's high time I tell you the truth. You see, all of those years ago of us playing N64 for hours and hours and hours... I made a connection with you. A spark, if you will, that lit up the night sky. "Is this love?" I'd ask myself, like some dimwitted fool. I knew it was, and I knew it would grow and grow and grow until it enveloped us both.

But then you'd left. And it was light the world had just shut off. The day you walked out  was the first day of the rest of my life. I was waiting, hoping you'd come back, but you didn't. You moved on. That was 20 years ago. We were young and dumb and I don't blame you. I've even moved on myself. So I know what it's like.

The point is, Soap. I hope you find what's best for you out there, and I hope you find what makes you happy, and you keep it close to you, forever.

Good luck Soap, and have Batman.

Elazul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#57  Edited By Elazul

Fair enough, I can see how it would be kinda hard to go on after taking that knife to the chest. Thanks for taking out Shepard for us though!

In all seriousness, good luck with the job, dude. I don't really spend that much time on the forums but I've always enjoyed your comments when I've read them, and your presence will certainly be missed.

cookiemonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By cookiemonster

Good luck, bud.

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers