Ahmadinejad getting officially own3d

Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By Aurelito

Just look at him when European diplomats leave the room. but who people are clapping for? diplomats or this psychopath. BTW it was the greatest ownage I've ever seen during my life.
Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Aurelito

Just look at him when European diplomats leave the room. but who people are clapping for? diplomats or this psychopath. BTW it was the greatest ownage I've ever seen during my life.
inkeiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By inkeiren

Haha! That was great!

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Black_Rose

Most of those diplomats are from countries allied to Israel, or some of the European goverments he's talking about. Not surprised that they don't want to hear someone talking shit about their country.

And considering people clapping didn't leave, I guess it was for him. There was some obvious booing though.

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

EPIC FAIL!

weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By weltal

Oh Mahmoud, you so racist.

Suicrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6  Edited By Suicrat

Okay, here's what I don't get. Why are we so blind and hypocritical? Racism won't end as long as no one calls racists out on their shit. Every country in the world has, or continues to pursue racist policies.

Zionism is Racism. I defy anyone to explain to me how the notion of a chosen land for a chosen people isn't racist. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is wrong about alcohol, wrong about forcing women to wear headscarves, wrong about how oil needs to be produced and marketed on a global scale, but he is not wrong about Zionism being racist.

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By Snipzor
Suicrat said:
"Okay, here's what I don't get. Why are we so blind and hypocritical? Racism won't end as long as no one calls racists out on their shit. Every country in the world has, or continues to pursue racist policies.

Zionism is Racism. I defy anyone to explain to me how the notion of a chosen land for a chosen people isn't racist. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is wrong about alcohol, wrong about forcing women to wear headscarves, wrong about how oil needs to be produced and marketed on a global scale, but he is not wrong about Zionism being racist."
Hey cool, we agree on something!

But people walked out because he did the exact opposite of what the summit was designed for. A fight against racism, and not the spread of racism. We can't deny that Ahmadinejad is a total racist douche, and it shouldn't be tolerated. But the problem is that he is PARTIALLY correct (I cringe at that) about Israel. He sadly does exactly what racists do and makes sweeping generalizations of Jews.
Suicrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8  Edited By Suicrat

Was his speech about bagels, big noses, and carefully-folded white sheets? Or was it an account of the last 60 years of Middle Eastern history with an Islamic bias?

The truth of the matter is Israel exists as a nation-state today because of racism. Jews were rightfully fearful of continuing to live in Europe (I say rightfully when you consider all of the anti-Jewish policies pursued by various European states, including France and Britain), and were turned away before World War II from Canada and the United States. The western world did not want Jews in their land any more, but didn't want to force them out, so instead of Britain and the U.S. giving up their colonial stranglehold on the part of the world on the eastern coast of the mediterranean, so they did what they did in the Phillipines, Hong Kong, South Africa, Panama, and other nominally 'independent' states that were de facto parts of the Anglo-American empire: they installed a puppet government that would pursue policies that would further their economic interests. The only thing different about the Israel experience is they also imported millions of people.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Black_Rose

I watched the whole thing a few minutes ago, people were clapping way before (and after) they left so it was obviously because of his speech. Sadly, it had no translation so I don't know what he was saying.

SoothsayerGB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SoothsayerGB

Let's see what happens when you poke the bear.

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JoelTGM
Black_Rose said:
"I watched the whole thing a few minutes ago, people were clapping way before (and after) they left so it was obviously because of his speech. Sadly, it had no translation so I don't know what he was saying. "
They were clapping and shouting as people were leaving.
Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Black_Rose
DOUBLESHOCK said:
"Black_Rose said:
"I watched the whole thing a few minutes ago, people were clapping way before (and after) they left so it was obviously because of his speech. Sadly, it had no translation so I don't know what he was saying. "
They were clapping and shouting as people were leaving. "
Some people were clapping at him during his speech before they left.
Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By Hamz

Bad form on Ahmadinejad's part for going on a crusade to further his political and personal feelings at a summit designed to crush racism. That being said what he did mention was for the most part true and made sense.

As for the clapping and applause I'm not sure who it was directed at. I'm gonna say from the looks of it that it was directed at those who stood up and left the room. However I'm not sure why they would applaud that. There is nothing to applaud them for if they can't show respect and tolerance for someone elses view, even if it goes against what you think or even if it perhaps criticises them. The mature thing would of been to sit down and listen to the man through his entire speech. Then voice displeasure or disagreement about it.

Walking out on him mid speech is both insulting and shows ignorance and disrespect. How does the UN as a whole expect Iran to begin to agree with them and work with them instead of against them if all they do is treat it with contempt?

_Phara0h_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By _Phara0h_

Well there playing there part in the game. There are too many different interests holding up these charades of public disdain and agreement. I agree with Hamz it's really immature to hold the conference and ask the same party's to come and not expect the same issues to come with them. To bad Ahmadinijad is a bad politician in the European meaning of the word that is, in Iran he probably a really good one. He has a point, the world hasn't explain to the Palestinians why they are not welcome in their own country, too bad he is making this augment and not somebody how is respected by the world.

Now we all focus on his anti-Semitic remarks and leave the problem there.

BTW why is it anti-Semitic to think that Israel doesn’t belong to the Jews?
I'm not religious so how can I belief in a book that says that Israel belongs to the Jews, even if I was a Christian then this claim will also be false.  Don’t get me wrong it fine by me that they stay there as it is was and now has become their country to so long they recognize and respect the Palestinians their claim too and life in peace with each other.

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By TheHBK

Yeah I have to agree, that setting up a nation for a select group of people is pretty racist anyway you want to put it.  But seriously, no one is gonna take an objective look at it when the guy talking about it is a terrorist and asshole who thinks there are no gays in his country and thinks the holocaust was made up.
I also think that no one should give a fuck about palestinians if they are not willing to really put aside their differences with other muslims or go after this the right way. There is a reason that the middle east can get pushed around, muslims fucking hate each other too, look at Iran and Iraq, super enemies, Turkey too, just fucking neighbors with the same basic religion cant evn fucking get along, what makes you think there is hope for them living with a Jewish state?

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Linkyshinks
Suicrat said:
"Okay, here's what I don't get. Why are we so blind and hypocritical? Racism won't end as long as no one calls racists out on their shit. Every country in the world has, or continues to pursue racist policies.

Zionism is Racism. I defy anyone to explain to me how the notion of a chosen land for a chosen people isn't racist. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is wrong about alcohol, wrong about forcing women to wear headscarves, wrong about how oil needs to be produced and marketed on a global scale, but he is not wrong about Zionism being racist."

True, he is indeed right about that, and calling it out so openly. I would do the same if I was in such a position, I would feel that the ramifications of doing so would be positive in the long run, and given the nuclear power issue. Screw the fact these members choose to leave, that only adds to his goal. Psychopath, I think not. Exposing your thoughts to world in such a way right now is a clever move.

Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Aurelito

He's just an ignorant asshole. Palestinians speak Arabic, and they can immigrate every where in Middle East (except Iran). Israel is a setup for capitalist countries to exchange and sell weaponry and a shithole for third world countries to stick up and ally with. Iran is a country that totally fucked up and become absolutely solitude and their current government goes against every line of their constitution and their religious leader just sits there and neglect his part of stopping their ignorance.
Europe Union is the mean capitalism and they can't simply cut their drug and weaponry deals with Israel. 

I feel sorry for people who went against communism, and they're seeing the circumstances now.

Keyser_Soze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Keyser_Soze

Fuck Israhell. So some European diplomats who shove their heads up the Israeli's asses leave the room, so what? Funny thing is those same shylock Israelis are bankrupting their countries. Go figure. I find that incredibly hilarious.

Israel is a golden calf nation, true Torah believing Jews do not accept it as any chosen nation by God. It is a secular nation set up by secularists for their own pathetic ideology.

Neturei Karta Jews: Jews against Zionism.

Satmar Jews against Zionism.

Iran's economy is in better shape than most of the western European nations who removed their diplomats.

Oh and as for the Palestinians I will let the Right Honorable Archbishop Desmond Tutu explain: Palestinians paying price for Wests Holocaust Guilt.

singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By singular

To bad the translator did such a poor job. I could barely understand what he was talking about.