And the Oscar Goes To...

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Edited By Xandurson

Actually the only thing this blog has anything to do with the Oscars is the fact that I'm happy that Heath Ledger won. He definitely deserved it. Other than that, just expect a regular update. First off, I got my federal tax return today so I have a little bit of money to think of how to spend it on gaming-related things. Unfortunately, I may break and buy World at War. I never wanted to because I think Infinity Ward deserves the Call of Duty license so much more than anyone else, but a lot of my friends want me to get the game and zombie mode is calling me. I don't know, can you guys help me out here? I'm gonna beat some of my games and then trade them in *cough* Oblivion *cough*. I need to finish any achievements I still need there and then I'll trade it in with COD2 and maybe some other games I can quickly get through. So, that's the first part.

Secondly, this week is exam week. The school's exams don't start till Wednesday but mine don't start till Thursday because I'm exempt from my first exam (I love being a senior) and my last exam. So here's my schedule for anyone interested:

Monday: Regular school day.
Tuesday: Regular school day.
Wednesday: Spanish 2B Exam(Exempt) and then Regular day.
Thursday: Photography Exam and Pop Culture Exam - 1/2 Day
Friday: Commercial Art Exam and Pre-Calc B Exam(Exempt) - 1/2 Day

So there you go for those who care. I'm happy about being exempt from my Pre-Calc exam because I'm doing the exam review for extra credit (only to boost my GPA) and I don't remember hardly any of it. Unfortunately, tomorrow is my last day of Spanish class, though. It's sad only because there were a lot of hot girls in that class that liked me. You're probably saying, "How do you know they liked you?" and I say, "Because they were flirting with me all class hour." So that was fun. Anyways, I get to sleep in a little bit on Wednesday, though, since I don't need to show up for my 1st exam. So that will be nice. And I will leave you with this: (TheGamerGeek, this is for you)

That's me, and my ears look bigger than normal.

So, I know it's kinda late and I've had the game since Saturday but when I saw GamerGeek's pic I had to copy it. And I 1up'd him by wearing the headband that came with it. Yes, that is me, and my ears are big but the headband made them look bigger. Also, if you look in the background over my left shoulder (your right) there is a Wii Sports sticker on my bunk bed. Yes, I sleep on the top bunk but no one sleeps on the bottom so I could sleep down there. But, I've seen Step Brothers and I don't trust bunk beds. lol Anyways I'm sorry for breaking your computer screens with my ugliness. Ok, that's it. Ooh, long blog for me sorry about that.

Until next time, do not call me Dumbo, heard it before numerous times.
-GamerGeek360

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Xandurson

Actually the only thing this blog has anything to do with the Oscars is the fact that I'm happy that Heath Ledger won. He definitely deserved it. Other than that, just expect a regular update. First off, I got my federal tax return today so I have a little bit of money to think of how to spend it on gaming-related things. Unfortunately, I may break and buy World at War. I never wanted to because I think Infinity Ward deserves the Call of Duty license so much more than anyone else, but a lot of my friends want me to get the game and zombie mode is calling me. I don't know, can you guys help me out here? I'm gonna beat some of my games and then trade them in *cough* Oblivion *cough*. I need to finish any achievements I still need there and then I'll trade it in with COD2 and maybe some other games I can quickly get through. So, that's the first part.

Secondly, this week is exam week. The school's exams don't start till Wednesday but mine don't start till Thursday because I'm exempt from my first exam (I love being a senior) and my last exam. So here's my schedule for anyone interested:

Monday: Regular school day.
Tuesday: Regular school day.
Wednesday: Spanish 2B Exam(Exempt) and then Regular day.
Thursday: Photography Exam and Pop Culture Exam - 1/2 Day
Friday: Commercial Art Exam and Pre-Calc B Exam(Exempt) - 1/2 Day

So there you go for those who care. I'm happy about being exempt from my Pre-Calc exam because I'm doing the exam review for extra credit (only to boost my GPA) and I don't remember hardly any of it. Unfortunately, tomorrow is my last day of Spanish class, though. It's sad only because there were a lot of hot girls in that class that liked me. You're probably saying, "How do you know they liked you?" and I say, "Because they were flirting with me all class hour." So that was fun. Anyways, I get to sleep in a little bit on Wednesday, though, since I don't need to show up for my 1st exam. So that will be nice. And I will leave you with this: (TheGamerGeek, this is for you)

So, I know it's kinda late and I've had the game since Saturday but when I saw GamerGeek's pic I had to copy it. And I 1up'd him by wearing the headband that came with it. Yes, that is me, and my ears are big but the headband made them look bigger. Also, if you look in the background over my left shoulder (your right) there is a Wii Sports sticker on my bunk bed. Yes, I sleep on the top bunk but no one sleeps on the bottom so I could sleep down there. But, I've seen Step Brothers and I don't trust bunk beds. lol Anyways I'm sorry for breaking your computer screens with my ugliness. Ok, that's it. Ooh, long blog for me sorry about that.

Until next time, do not call me Dumbo, heard it before numerous times.
-GamerGeek360

TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By TheGamerGeek

Everybody takes pictures with Street Fighter!

Is the exams thing all on the same week across the country? Because, we're having the exams here too. But ours started today.

Oh yea, by the way, I will burn your headband tonight and tomorrow I will shoot a Hadoken out of my hand and blow everybody's mind!

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By LiquidPrince

DOn't pick up World at War. Just wait for Modern Warfare 2, or buy Killzone 2 or something assuming you have a PS3. If not, there are a ton of better games then World at War. Anyways, I'm glad Ledger won too.

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Xandurson

@LiquidPrince: I am waiting for Modern Warfare 2 but I don't know how long that will take to come out. I don't own a PS3 so I can't pick up Killzone 2. Thanks for the comment though.
@TheGamerGeek: It's a new fad. I think it's determined by school district but that's funny.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By jakob187

There is nothing wrong with W@W.  Don't listen to all the haters.  It's a perfectly fine game.  It's not Modern Warfare, but it's still good.  If you can find it for a decent price, like $30 or $40, pick it up.  It'll definitely be able to keep you held over until MW2 comes out.

Sad to hear that you'll be trading in CoD2, though.  Such a great game.  Then again, I enjoyed it far more on PC...so whatever.
Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Xandurson

Well I only trade in games I have all the achievements in now and have no point to play. And sadly COD2 is one of those games. I did thoroughly enjoy it though.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By c1337us

Awesome. I got mine on Ps3. Good luck with working out how to spend your cash though I am sure it will be a hard one :P

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By gearhead

Don't take this as an insult or anything, ok, try not to take this as an insult, too much:P
I thought you were a short fat guy.:P MY BAD!

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Xandurson

@c1337us: It actually is gonna be very hard.
@Gearhead: Ummm...I'm almost the exact opposite of that. Except I'm not extremely tall. But ok.