Are vampires zombies or are zombies vampires?

Avatar image for markthestampede
MarktheStampede

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By MarktheStampede

So while my wife and I were watching Buffy the other day I started wondering "What if there were Vampire Zombies?" As in Vampires turned into Zombies. My wife said that Vampires already were Zombies because they are undead and feed off the living. But I said no, there are differences. Also I seem to recall there being vampire zombies in a recent game or movie. So what does everyone think? Are vampire zombies? Can Vampires turn into zombies and vice versa?

Satune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Satune

A vampire can't turn into a zombie cause its already dead, and a zombie can't turn into a vampire cause zombies can't get infected by the bite of a vampire.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The_A_Drain

Zombies are unintelligent and have only primal instincts at best. Vampires are charecterized by their physical features, including enhanced agility and strength, sometimes shapeshifting characteristics, and their intelligence, and often depicted as being afraid of sunlight (not always depicted as being killed by sunlight, some lore just says they fear it)

Someone could be one or the other, but not both at the same time. They are both undead and feed off the living sure, but that would be like calling a toyota yaris a ferrari, they are both cars that run on fuel.

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Venatio

The way I see it, Vampires suck blood and zombies eat brains and human flesh, I would say that there is a huge difference

And also, vampires can think and are smart, zombies are often stupid and cant think at all

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Pie

A vampire is a zombie

flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By flaminghobo
@Satune said:
" A vampire can't turn into a zombie cause its already dead, and a zombie can't turn into a vampire cause zombies can't get infected by the bite of a vampire. "
What he said.

Also if a Vampire were too turn in to Zombie it'd loose the appeal of Vampires for me, when I think of a Vampire I think of the classy undead type, not the shambling one.