Assassin's Creed 2 + Violet Hill = Surprisingly good video by me!

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

Edited By armaan8014

Well, a lot of shit has been going on lately, so I thought I'd put up the new vid I just uploaded to get GB a little back on track.
Enjoy the vid, and if you like it, comment! :D 
Song - Violet Hill

SPOILERS AHEAD

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By armaan8014

Well, a lot of shit has been going on lately, so I thought I'd put up the new vid I just uploaded to get GB a little back on track.
Enjoy the vid, and if you like it, comment! :D 
Song - Violet Hill

SPOILERS AHEAD

meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By meteora

For some odd reason, I find this music video much better than the previous ones you've done before. Must be because of the song and occasional synchronization. =P Good job.

Loving the HD quality by the way. Though I have a question. When you record, what resolution do you put the videos at? Because if you want to avoid windowboxing (black box surrounding video) then you need a minimal resolution of 640x480 to fill up the entire screen. Bigger supported resolutions include 854x480, 1280x720 and 1920x720 (Wikipedia for chart). You might want to look at doing that in the future. I would recommend just to find a small clip, no more than a few seconds and upload it privately on YouTube to see if it works. Note that if the original video isn't recorded in at least one of those resolution, if you try to stretch it in Sony Vegas during the rendering then it may stretch the video (which may not look pretty). 

Also since you have some idea, how do you get the 720p status? I notice some videos don't support it but others do.

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By armaan8014
@Meteora: Thanks. Yeah, I worked a little more with this video, and was more satisfied with this one compared to the last.
As for the HD quality, I'd read some post on the internet and followed it step by step to get HD. I'll get back to you with the details!
 And yes, the black box thing is irritating, I'll look into how to get rid of that.
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Claude

Very nice video. I played Assassin's Creed 2 for over 50 hours and never realized Ezio moved his hips like that when he walked.

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By armaan8014
@Claude said:
" Very nice video. I played Assassin's Creed 2 for over 50 hours and never realized Ezio moved his hips like that when he walked. "
hahaha!!
armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By armaan8014
@Meteora:  Sorry I'd forgotten about giving you the HD details. Here are the links to one of the pages from where I'd taken help. I'm not sure which one it is, but I think it was the first link. Also, saw your MW2+1 vid. Pretty cool!

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3