Barack Obama calls France America's strongest ally.

• 111 results
TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#101  Edited By TomA
@Slaker117 said:
" The French made Assassin's Creed so they're good in my book. Though the French characters in AC:B were dicks. Weird. "
Those were French Canadians.
Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#102  Edited By Seedofpower
@Snipzor said:
" Considering all the shit France has put up with from the Americans (And vice versa), it's safe to say that the relationship between the two countries is quite strong. Like the friendship between two people who actively make fun of each other all the time. "
We can say the same about Canada.
karatetron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By karatetron

Hooray, France!

Buccura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#104  Edited By Buccura

Is there a link to this?

dragonzord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By dragonzord
@hicks91 said:
" @brainboy77 said:
" @emkeighcameron said:
" I'd rather have a German army in front of me than a French one behind me. "
France's military is the third strongest in the world. "
they have little to no operational experience 

@TheMustacheHero said:
" We'll us and France are both getting invaded by Muslims! hahaha  Seriously though, the French are bros till the end. They helped us gain our freedom yo. "
that was so long ago it doesnt matter, and they only did that because they couldnt rule themselves 

@beej said:
" @hicks91 said:
" Now im not going to be waving my nationalist flag here, im just genuinely seeking American opinion on what the president said 

“We don’t have a stronger friend and stronger ally than Nicolas Sarkozy, and the French people.”    

- Barrack Obama  In Britain a lot is said of a "special relationship" we enjoy with America, usually by policy makers looking for our vote, but do you all agree france is a closer ally than the UK? "
really that quotation doesn't say that france is our strongest, they could be tied with britain and all our other allies.  "
having no stronger means theyre the strongest, pardon my semantics  "
Doesn't mean they're the strongest. Means of all the factors, it is the strongest, BUT that means it could be tied with other allies someone considers the strongest. 'We don't have a stronger ally' than France, correct, but that could also be taken as 'We have allies as strong AS France.'
eagles_band

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By eagles_band

Idk really, but i'd say the UK is a much stronger ally than France. Obama has a bad habit of saying things to make foreign leaders happy, even if that means apologizing to Mexico's president. 

august

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By august
@hicks91 said:

@beej said:
" @hicks91 said:
" Now im not going to be waving my nationalist flag here, im just genuinely seeking American opinion on what the president said 

“We don’t have a stronger friend and stronger ally than Nicolas Sarkozy, and the French people.”    

- Barrack Obama  In Britain a lot is said of a "special relationship" we enjoy with America, usually by policy makers looking for our vote, but do you all agree france is a closer ally than the UK? "
really that quotation doesn't say that france is our strongest, they could be tied with britain and all our other allies.  "
having no stronger means theyre the strongest, pardon my semantics  "
You are rather poor at semantics.
meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#108  Edited By meteora
@Slaker117 said:
" The French made Assassin's Creed so they're good in my book. Though the French characters in AC:B were dicks. Weird. "
Technically the Assassin's Creed franchise was made in Canada by French-Canadians, but yeah. 

Also I'm pretty sure the strongest ally goes to Canada/UK but that's just me.
PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By PeasantAbuse

If France is America's strongest ally, I think our other allies have some serious work to do.
Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#110  Edited By Pinworm45
lol 

That's all I got. Just lol
Yanngc33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points