Avatar image for brooklyngrenade
brooklyngrenade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

Edited By brooklyngrenade

Hi, how are you doing on this blue moon night...?

Me? Oh, well, I'm still breathing at least. Here's what it took for me to get to post this blog (go to seven minute mark):

Oh wait, more bullets (I know I'm late with the trend ;-) )

• So, my real reason for why I haven't been around. Life, a lot of things going on at once such as: college application process (biggest annoyance); portfolio preparation; school in general; yearbook committee; afterschool programs; community service; making music; making short films; preparing to direct/shoot/edit a music video; hanging out with friends, etc.
  • That last one catches me though, because I feel I've been somewhat neglecting my buddies on here. And some days it sucks. I miss all the innuendo and inside jokes only we know about. I miss late night multiplayer sessions filled with laughs and fun, and sweaty palms making for a slippery grip on the controller.
  • Fuck it, I even miss playing games! Yeah, time has not befriended me much since the school year began. But on a brighter note, I've been having fun being busy which is odd. It's just that when I have the urge to get into my everlasting hobby of gaming, I gotta squeeze the time in. And that does not feel good at all. Once this semester's over, I should have a bit more free time. But until then, my schedule continues to fluctuate and become filled with life's other wonderful surprises. Surprises like me making good progress with those of the opposite gender. I do not wish to complain too much, but I sure miss having more free time...
  • These bullets are too long, sorry :P. I've been playing Burnout Paradise and it's pretty good. More Madden of course, and Rock Band 2 when nobody's taking naps in the house during the day.
  • Haven't purchased any new games like I aimed to. Yeah, no Fallout 3 and I should have been one of the first to have it considering how much I amped myself and others up for it. But I'm glad I don't have it, because I really would not have the time to play it unfortunately. May get it next month--I just know I need it baaaaaaad.
  • Gears 2 is another game I need baaaaaaaaaaadly. Apparently, the crew is back together and everything kicking ass. I need good times like that right now. I think my dad's getting it for me tomorrow hopefully, since I paid up some cash for it.
  • I guess when my birthday rolls around in January I'll have some nice funds to purchase the remaining: Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, Prince of Persia, Fallout 3, LBP and a few other titles/accessories I cannot remember at the moment.
  • DirectTV sucks ass!
  • I stopped eating chocolate completely (made me breakout).
  • Glad you guys like the new hairdo.
  • I shared all my elation of Obama's victory the past few days. I'll just keep it brief here by saying I am happy about it.
  • Many things have been inspiring me lately.
  • I really like this girl I'm pursuing
  • Yeah, hopefully I'll have Gears 2 tomorrow.
  • USB Flash drives are wonderful
  • It was nice to actually make a blog. So yeah, I'm still alive. See you guys around--hopefully.
Avatar image for brooklyngrenade
brooklyngrenade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By brooklyngrenade

Hi, how are you doing on this blue moon night...?

Me? Oh, well, I'm still breathing at least. Here's what it took for me to get to post this blog (go to seven minute mark):

Oh wait, more bullets (I know I'm late with the trend ;-) )

• So, my real reason for why I haven't been around. Life, a lot of things going on at once such as: college application process (biggest annoyance); portfolio preparation; school in general; yearbook committee; afterschool programs; community service; making music; making short films; preparing to direct/shoot/edit a music video; hanging out with friends, etc.
  • That last one catches me though, because I feel I've been somewhat neglecting my buddies on here. And some days it sucks. I miss all the innuendo and inside jokes only we know about. I miss late night multiplayer sessions filled with laughs and fun, and sweaty palms making for a slippery grip on the controller.
  • Fuck it, I even miss playing games! Yeah, time has not befriended me much since the school year began. But on a brighter note, I've been having fun being busy which is odd. It's just that when I have the urge to get into my everlasting hobby of gaming, I gotta squeeze the time in. And that does not feel good at all. Once this semester's over, I should have a bit more free time. But until then, my schedule continues to fluctuate and become filled with life's other wonderful surprises. Surprises like me making good progress with those of the opposite gender. I do not wish to complain too much, but I sure miss having more free time...
  • These bullets are too long, sorry :P. I've been playing Burnout Paradise and it's pretty good. More Madden of course, and Rock Band 2 when nobody's taking naps in the house during the day.
  • Haven't purchased any new games like I aimed to. Yeah, no Fallout 3 and I should have been one of the first to have it considering how much I amped myself and others up for it. But I'm glad I don't have it, because I really would not have the time to play it unfortunately. May get it next month--I just know I need it baaaaaaad.
  • Gears 2 is another game I need baaaaaaaaaaadly. Apparently, the crew is back together and everything kicking ass. I need good times like that right now. I think my dad's getting it for me tomorrow hopefully, since I paid up some cash for it.
  • I guess when my birthday rolls around in January I'll have some nice funds to purchase the remaining: Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, Prince of Persia, Fallout 3, LBP and a few other titles/accessories I cannot remember at the moment.
  • DirectTV sucks ass!
  • I stopped eating chocolate completely (made me breakout).
  • Glad you guys like the new hairdo.
  • I shared all my elation of Obama's victory the past few days. I'll just keep it brief here by saying I am happy about it.
  • Many things have been inspiring me lately.
  • I really like this girl I'm pursuing
  • Yeah, hopefully I'll have Gears 2 tomorrow.
  • USB Flash drives are wonderful
  • It was nice to actually make a blog. So yeah, I'm still alive. See you guys around--hopefully.
DBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By DBoy

You need to join us in Garz dude.  The crew is indeed back together and having a ton of fun in the process.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Get dat Gears2 game der. Me and the boys had tons of fun.

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By gearhead

Yeah, you missed it last night, it was so awesome.

Messier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Messier

Sounds like you have a full plate Ish, don't stress about the games. They'll always be there. The stuff in your first bullet is more important.

visionarygs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By visionarygs

I gotta commend that dedication of yours Ish, when I was around the same age I couldn't care less about my future and it affected me in negative ways, time waits for no one.  So I say keep it up, the games won't go anywhere.  The girls might tho, so keep that up :P   Glad to hear from you. 

pill92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By pill92

At least your not dead,im getting gears today so well have to play some time. 

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Xandurson

Wow, you are busy. I have a lot of college application stuff too but luckily I can usually get at least an hour of gaming in during the weekdays and a lot more on the weekends.

albedos_shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#9  Edited By albedos_shadow

I'm in the exact same boat right now. Waiting for Christmas to roll around for that extra cash!

hexogen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By hexogen

You're a busy man. If you get Gears 2 and have the time we should play together sometime.

RenegadeSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11  Edited By RenegadeSaint

Nice to hear from you, Ish.  The last semester of senior year of high school (and college) is an amazing time.  Just a couple more months and you can chill.

Homes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Homes

College Apps take up so much time. Once they are done it is a great feeling though. Keep pushing.
"Row Well and Live"

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Bruce

Acne breakouts are due to hormone levels in your system that are responsible for producing oil in your body. It has nothing to do with food. Just use a dermatologist recommended face scrub twice a week.