Sanryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#251  Edited By Sanryd
@LordAndrew said:
" @kashif1: I don't know if it's still available or not. I won't say what it is until I confirm the status of the quest.  Oh, right. I can't find out my quest status if I'm not logged in. Only way for me to find out is to create a new account, which I'm not going to do. Go to the uncompleted Limited Edition section and see if it looks possible to get it. If it's not there, that means it's no longer available. "
How are you posting if you aren't logged in?
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#252  Edited By LordAndrew
@tdk08: I logged back in.
gashna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#253  Edited By gashna

Hi evryone
I will be direct
#1 i am new on this forum and i am not aware of all the famous peoples
#2 i am french so i don't get all the privates jokes wich may leads to the quest.
Can somebody PM me with a more specific clue please?
thanks

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#254  Edited By LordAndrew
@gashna: This particular quest is no longer live. The pages were Turbo and Toaster, in honour of Turbo_Toaster, the user who created the images for the quest system. She's also Canadian, a Canuck.
Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#255  Edited By Snail

This thread is still around? 

@gashna said:

" Hi evryone I will be direct #1 i am new on this forum and i am not aware of all the famous peoples #2 i am french so i don't get all the privates jokes wich may leads to the quest. Can somebody PM me with a more specific clue please? thanks "
Hi. Welcome to Giant Bomb. I'm afraid you'll have to change avatar because that one already belongs to BiffMcBlumpkin.
kashif1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#256  Edited By kashif1
@LordAndrew said:
" @gashna: This particular quest is no longer live. The pages were Turbo and Toaster, in honour of Turbo_Toaster, the user who created the images for the quest system. She's also Canadian, a Canuck. "
you just made me feel like such an idiot for not getting that,