Co-Worker's that bitch a lot.

teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Edited By teh_destroyer

I have a couple of people that i work with at the day job whenever there day is not going very well they just bitch until your ears are bleeding.Tonight was one of those nights when my crew was ready to go home at about 11:15pm but she wasn't done yet.So I decide to play the nice guy and give her a hand,she was furious! I continue to help her any ways so we could all go home and enjoy the day off tommorrow.I listened to her bitch about how she hates her job and how she wants to quit and how she hope she gets her "new job" on Wednesday.I left her with the rest of her stuff to do herself after listening to her for almost an hour and my God do my ears hurt.I just hate people like that,not to mention that I didn't even get a thank you :|.

teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By teh_destroyer

I have a couple of people that i work with at the day job whenever there day is not going very well they just bitch until your ears are bleeding.Tonight was one of those nights when my crew was ready to go home at about 11:15pm but she wasn't done yet.So I decide to play the nice guy and give her a hand,she was furious! I continue to help her any ways so we could all go home and enjoy the day off tommorrow.I listened to her bitch about how she hates her job and how she wants to quit and how she hope she gets her "new job" on Wednesday.I left her with the rest of her stuff to do herself after listening to her for almost an hour and my God do my ears hurt.I just hate people like that,not to mention that I didn't even get a thank you :|.

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RetroIce4

Tell her to, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Bullet_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bullet_Jr

I go to work to make money, not friends. I would have told her that I'm not interested in her feelings on or off the clock.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Bullet_Jr said:
"I go to work to make money, not friends. I would have told her that I'm not interested in her feelings on or off the clock."
This is a pretty good response.

As a manager of a retail outlet, I can attest to the tendency of people to bitch when they grow complacent.  Especially people between the ages of eighteen and twenty-three.  Remove all threats of impeachment, and they'll likely find a reason to nitpick.  Reintroduce the threat of joblessness, however, and the concordant reality of the necessity of the job in an immediate circumstance, and people shut their traps rather quickly. 

When someone doesn't like their job, and they are that vocal about it, it usually isn't long before they hang themselves with the rope they're given.  Just tolerate it.  Tune it out. 
skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By skrutop

If I didn't have my headphones, I wouldn't be able to work.  The dude that sits next to me whines into his phone near constantly.

DavidPalmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DavidPalmer

I would just find a way to classily tell her that she should keep her feelings to herself. I agree with Bullet though, that wouldn't be a half bad thing to say although I think the addition of "on or off the clock" is a little harsh and may just make her not like you. That would probably lead to her bitching to other people at the job about how she doesn't like you.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By wefwefasdf

Pull pranks on them. It helps.

freezerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By freezerr

Bust a cap in her leg. It'll do wonders, trust me.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#9  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

Bullets aside (really will get them to shut up), tell her you really don't appreciate a negative attitude and that you're just trying to get through the day.  She'll go find someone else to bitch to.  Also, if you're the manager, use the same ploy but also inform her that you have a policy of no whining.  Some people you just can't please.

Giantkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Giantkitty

Give lots of disinterested looks and pretend you're busy and go off somewhere else if you don't want to confront her

teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By teh_destroyer

The problem with working at this place is that most of us have worked there for so long that we just become friends.It makes it easier in some cases to get the job done.I have told her in the past that the job is easier to do with a possitive attitude,with a smile on your face and just being happy.She is just a very negative person.

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin
teh_destroyer said:
"I have a couple of people that i work with at the day job whenever there day is not going very well they just bitch until your ears are bleeding.."

Well looks like we finally found Vinny's fake account.
Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Gizmo
BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"teh_destroyer said:
"I have a couple of people that i work with at the day job whenever there day is not going very well they just bitch until your ears are bleeding.."

Well looks like we finally found Vinny's fake account."
Oh no you DIDN'T
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jayge_

Thread Maker's that bitch a lot.

teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By teh_destroyer
Gizmo said:
"BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"teh_destroyer said:

Oh no you DIDN'T"
who?
BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin
teh_destroyer said:
"Gizmo said:
"BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"teh_destroyer said:

Oh no you DIDN'T"
who?"
Say no more!
Moon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Moon

slap the ho. (Not really (for legal reasons))

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hexpane

I work in a cube so I can just put on headphones.  But back in college I worked in a pizza shop.  Even worked next to a coke head alcoholic that is asking you to borrow $40 every day and shows up late to his shift every time?  Or how about ever work next to a very butch lesbian who is in the closet, the daughter of one of the owners and grabs your ass and balls when you are not looking to try and pretend like she likes men since she knows you wont threaten her or just laugh it off?  Those were good times

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin
Hexpane said:
"Even worked next to a coke head alcoholic that is asking you to borrow $40 every day and shows up late to his shift every time?"

Well looks like we finally found Jeff's fake account.
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#20  Edited By Karmum
Jayge said:
"

People who bitch alot make posts like these.

"
Your welcome.
Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Gizmo
BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"Hexpane said:
"Even worked next to a coke head alcoholic that is asking you to borrow $40 every day and shows up late to his shift every time?"

Well looks like we finally found Jeff's fake account."
Oh Biff! *Giggles*
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jayge_
Karmum said:
"Jayge said:
"

"
Your welcome."
*You're
RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RetroIce4
Jayge said:
"Karmum said:
"Jayge said:
"

"
Your welcome."
*You're"

FAIL!