Avatar image for gingertastic_10
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

Edited By gingertastic_10

I think it is safe to assume that most you guys like comedy movies. I do, but I really don't like dumb comedies like Step Brothers and Anchorman etc. But I found a movie called The Foot Fist Way and love it. I haven't watched it fully but from what I have seen it is up there on funniest movies I have seen. Danny McBride is slowly becoming one of my favorite actors.But he is easily one of the funniest guys in the business right now. Here's the trailer for it. It's directed by the guy who directed Observe and Report.

I was going to show another longer video of it but it has something that might not be great for the site (it has a brief nude scene). I wanted to see this movie after I read a article of it in my GQ magazine. Has anyone seen it fully? If so how it is? And what is the funniest movie in your opinion?
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By gingertastic_10

I think it is safe to assume that most you guys like comedy movies. I do, but I really don't like dumb comedies like Step Brothers and Anchorman etc. But I found a movie called The Foot Fist Way and love it. I haven't watched it fully but from what I have seen it is up there on funniest movies I have seen. Danny McBride is slowly becoming one of my favorite actors.But he is easily one of the funniest guys in the business right now. Here's the trailer for it. It's directed by the guy who directed Observe and Report.

I was going to show another longer video of it but it has something that might not be great for the site (it has a brief nude scene). I wanted to see this movie after I read a article of it in my GQ magazine. Has anyone seen it fully? If so how it is? And what is the funniest movie in your opinion?
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax

Step Brothers is the greatest movie EVAR

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@gingertastic_10: looks like real fun, but dude, "the funniest movie ever" you're getting carried away
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By gingertastic_10
@Ahmad_Metallic: People have their own opinions of what they think is funny. Mine is different I guess.
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@gingertastic_10:  ok sorry didnt mean to tell you what to love and dont love, i mean MY favorite humour and comedy is Kevin Smith's and Trey Parker's so im not one to talk :P
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By gingertastic_10
@Ahmad_Metallic: No I agree with you there. I love Kevin Smith's movies. Zack and Miri was great.
Bald3rdash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Bald3rdash
@Ahmad_Metallic: Whooo Kevin Smith!  I'm listening to SModcast at the moment =D
inkeiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By inkeiren
@natetodamax said:
" Step Brothers is the greatest movie EVAR "
I loved that movie so much, especially the matrixish bit at the end.
sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 20

#9  Edited By sjschmidt93
@natetodamax:

Ending was shit. But besides that, enjoyed it.