Computer=Game Over

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Edited By Red

My computer died Saturday night. Maybe it was because I downloaded Half-Life and Steam, maybe it got too old, maybe it just did it out of spite for kicking it over one night after it crashed and lost a huge file I wrote. Whatever happened, my computer will now turn on and then go to a screen that says: "Your computer will restart in x seconds"

It's dead. I'll have a new computer in a month, but, that's month. Don't expect to see me on the forums as much and don't expect me to reach my goal of 1000 points by the end of the year....it royally sucks. It especially sucks because now I'm gonna have to go BACK to my PSP to listen to podcasts because I can just download them from an RSS feed without a computer. Oh well, just a month....and the end of Christmas Vacation (January 10th-ish) and I'll be back and at 'em.

Sorry guys.....sucks....a lot. I might be able to post the odd blog post update or browse the forums or stories but I won't be on too much. Although, since it is a month with no computer to distract me, I might be able to finish a game for once or at least grind some more achievement points on my new XBL account. 
Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Red

My computer died Saturday night. Maybe it was because I downloaded Half-Life and Steam, maybe it got too old, maybe it just did it out of spite for kicking it over one night after it crashed and lost a huge file I wrote. Whatever happened, my computer will now turn on and then go to a screen that says: "Your computer will restart in x seconds"

It's dead. I'll have a new computer in a month, but, that's month. Don't expect to see me on the forums as much and don't expect me to reach my goal of 1000 points by the end of the year....it royally sucks. It especially sucks because now I'm gonna have to go BACK to my PSP to listen to podcasts because I can just download them from an RSS feed without a computer. Oh well, just a month....and the end of Christmas Vacation (January 10th-ish) and I'll be back and at 'em.

Sorry guys.....sucks....a lot. I might be able to post the odd blog post update or browse the forums or stories but I won't be on too much. Although, since it is a month with no computer to distract me, I might be able to finish a game for once or at least grind some more achievement points on my new XBL account. 
citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 106

#2  Edited By citizenkane

That sucks about your computer.  I hope that we will see you back earlier than expected.

Good luck!

Lunarbunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Lunarbunny

You could always post from your PSP (but I know how painful and slow that is so I don't blame you if you don't)