temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

Edited By temperedvortex

Hey everyone! E3 is almost here!

As you probably know, the first of the E3 Press conferences start tomorrow and I can't wait to see whats going to be announced. I am not really looking forward to anything from Microsoft besides the PC games but I'm gonna watch it anyway. I hope the Sony conference is great and I hope the Nintendo conference is way better than last years conference. I will be on Gamespot this week for E3 and I will be watching some of G4's coverage on it as well.

I will post a blog more than likely after the last of the conferences, if I don't then I will be sure to make one after E3 has ended.

temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#1  Edited By temperedvortex

Hey everyone! E3 is almost here!

As you probably know, the first of the E3 Press conferences start tomorrow and I can't wait to see whats going to be announced. I am not really looking forward to anything from Microsoft besides the PC games but I'm gonna watch it anyway. I hope the Sony conference is great and I hope the Nintendo conference is way better than last years conference. I will be on Gamespot this week for E3 and I will be watching some of G4's coverage on it as well.

I will post a blog more than likely after the last of the conferences, if I don't then I will be sure to make one after E3 has ended.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax

Hey look, an E3 topic.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By CL60

:O

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By get2sammyb

I shall be watching all three conferences. Have most interest in Sony, but also really curious about what Nintendo will have. I always watch Microsoft out of interest for gaming in general, even though I no longer own a 360.

Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Voxel said:
Hey look, an E3 topic.
 hey look It's captain obvious
=D
teptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By teptom

I'll be in school for all the conferences. When I get home, I'm going to try and watch all the recordings on IGN without spoiling anything.

kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By kilzombie

Luckily MS and Sony's Confrences are around 8-9pm where I live, so I'll most likely be able to watch them. =D I'm mostly looking forward to Sony's Conference, since I'm not really interested in what MS have.