Congrats Sam Bradford!!!

METALM1LITIA91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Edited By METALM1LITIA91

For once the Heisman people got it right and the best player, Sam Bradford of OU, walked away with the prize. I was shocked because it seemed that the media had gone into Tebowmania and just stopped short of calling him the greatest man that walked the Earth. While Sam didn't have the flashy running ability of his competitors he won by what his position traditionally requires, passing.  He beat Colt by about a thousand yards passing and nearly doubled Tebow's yards thrown. By no means am I degrading what the other QBs accomplished. They are what I consider the new wave of the position, a player that is dual threat by the air or by running. But what Sam has done in just two years of his college career is unprecidented.  Next stop National Championship!!

METALM1LITIA91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By METALM1LITIA91

For once the Heisman people got it right and the best player, Sam Bradford of OU, walked away with the prize. I was shocked because it seemed that the media had gone into Tebowmania and just stopped short of calling him the greatest man that walked the Earth. While Sam didn't have the flashy running ability of his competitors he won by what his position traditionally requires, passing.  He beat Colt by about a thousand yards passing and nearly doubled Tebow's yards thrown. By no means am I degrading what the other QBs accomplished. They are what I consider the new wave of the position, a player that is dual threat by the air or by running. But what Sam has done in just two years of his college career is unprecidented.  Next stop National Championship!!

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Karmum

Best player? Hardly, better than Tebow though, wish McCoy would have gotten it. Scrap Tebow and put Graham Harrell in his place.

Hilarious that Pat White, of all people, received votes.