shaun832

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

Edited By shaun832
Console Abuse

Basically, it's a website I've been slowly building over the last month or so. I finally got a decent free hosting server that allows me to use PHP and because of that I added a bunch of new features today. This includes a news section on the home page and a forum that's hosted on the server. This website of mine concentrates on reviews that I write, videos that I sometimes make and trailers that I find are cool. Please take a look and tell me what you think. Feel free to criticise it but make sure when you do, please include a way to improve the site. Before you ask, This was made using Notepad since I can't really get Frontpage, but Notepad is awesome for it.
shaun832

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By shaun832
Console Abuse

Basically, it's a website I've been slowly building over the last month or so. I finally got a decent free hosting server that allows me to use PHP and because of that I added a bunch of new features today. This includes a news section on the home page and a forum that's hosted on the server. This website of mine concentrates on reviews that I write, videos that I sometimes make and trailers that I find are cool. Please take a look and tell me what you think. Feel free to criticise it but make sure when you do, please include a way to improve the site. Before you ask, This was made using Notepad since I can't really get Frontpage, but Notepad is awesome for it.
Avatar image for agnogenic_delete
Agnogenic_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Agnogenic_delete

Pretty nice site. Better than what I could make using code. :)

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#3  Edited By Vinchenzo

Oh God, my eyes. Get rid of that green.

shaun832

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By shaun832

Thank you. I barely knew anything about HTML before I started making the site so I had to teach myself. The only thing I really knew how to do in HTML were links.