Cool Ways To Spend $50 Dollars Or Less (Or It's Equivalent)

• 52 results
shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By shirogane
@Pepsiman said:
"@TurboMan: I don't know if the thread feels the same way about you, though. She's typically a quiet, shy lass who has trouble sorting out her feelings even if she's otherwise well-spoken. You might want to try professing your love to and hooking up with another thread, because I think this one is just going to spurn your advances while she sits in a cave and rewatches her favorite laserdiscs again, just like I (totally just didn't) imagine her doing.

I heard somewhere that this was her favorite one.
I heard somewhere that this was her favorite one.
"

Wow, totally sounds like my kinda girl. Stallone? Awesome. 

$50 would get me a whole bunch of old, yet awesome, games. Or i could just buy a whole bunch of food... 

Or if you're insane, i'd suggest using it to pay for fuel and go racing your car down busy highways at high speeds. I'm sure 50 is more than enough for you to drive a decent distance.
Lunar_Aura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By Lunar_Aura

Cool ways to spend $50: 
Convert to quarters and go to a crowded curb full of parking meters filling them up for the parked cars. 
Going to the dollar store and buying 50 things, give said things to a hobo 
Rent a helium tank buy some cheap balloons. Go to a boys and girls club and make their day. 
Take a bus and pay for the next people riding it until you run out. 

Charity feels great. 

Or you could just go out with some friends. That's cool too. We all need some fun sometimes.