Darro's Pickups 30/9/09

darro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

Edited By darro

Its been a few weeks since I done a blog of any kind whatsoever and what a way to return by doing what I do best and that is bored the hell out of you guys with my ramblings equalling up to a 30 mins blog spilt into 3 parts of course.  I just talk about my recent purchases and ramble on on a few of them.  Some will watch and endure while others will not. :p  Enjoy nonetheless and see you guys soon hopefully.

darro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By darro

Its been a few weeks since I done a blog of any kind whatsoever and what a way to return by doing what I do best and that is bored the hell out of you guys with my ramblings equalling up to a 30 mins blog spilt into 3 parts of course.  I just talk about my recent purchases and ramble on on a few of them.  Some will watch and endure while others will not. :p  Enjoy nonetheless and see you guys soon hopefully.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By lordofultima

Cool pick-ups as always, I'm unfortunately not a Dirt fan, since I'm not really a fan of rally racing in general -- I don't like being on the edge of control.

DeVeAn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By DeVeAn

Thanks buddy, good luck with cross edge. Its one of those games just one of those games lol.

DBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By DBoy

Just write down what you bought ...  :p

JackiJinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 34

#5  Edited By JackiJinx

Dude, you don't need to use pickups on peeps. Just speak to foreigners and that will do the trick =P

darro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By darro
@DBoy: That will be 50 pages long then as opposed to 30 mins of vblog. :P

@JackiJinx: Very funny, hehe. :P