• 72 results
conker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By conker

Haha, funny thing is, about 2 weeks ago I called him, but he told me they were full ,and that I should have called a week earlier. 
No worries though, I have an interview tomorow at another SUBWAY!! 

WISH ME LUCK!

conker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By conker
@organicalistic_:
er... Ya! Exactly! 

Seriously though, standards, lol.
Avatar image for organicalistic_
Organicalistic_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Organicalistic_
@Conker: you should go get the job back.
@ninjakiller: he probably didn't want stds,
@Conker: right?
hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By hatking

You know you could have talked to her way back when she started flirting.  It would be awkward but nobody would have lost their job... and it certainly would have been less awkward than a bread freezer rape.
AlexMarra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By AlexMarra
@Conker: Way to get back in the game Conker. It seems like things are headed in the right direction for you buddy.
conker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By conker
@AlexMarra:
Thanks alot, means alot to me. 

I had no idea people cared this much about morals and standards. It's just part of who I am really.
nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#57  Edited By nintendoeats

I'm imagining myself in this situation, and I'm picturing this sentence coming out of my mouth: "I've only had one girlfreind and I've known her for 11 years. Where did you get the impression that this is what I was into?"

And then I would have done something or another to make her never want to see me again, causing her to quit. But then I actually need my job for food, so I can appreciate that quitting was probably safer.

Creepy people.

Iceman2913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By Iceman2913

was she fat  and boob size?
sory had to ask lol
anyway You should of stayed man let the girl know who is boss 

conker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By conker
@nintendoeats:
I remember vividly that when it happened, I couldnt say anything. Literally in a state of shock. But it took me about 20 seconds to regain normalness, and I just left. The rest of that shift is a haaaazeeee
conker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By conker
@Iceman2913:
No she wasnt fat, and boob size... Um not huge, but not small? Its been a while lol. 
nixatron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By nixatron
@Conker said:
" @me3639: Like I said, she wasn't hot, to me atleast. But she used have a boyfriend, so I dunno?  "
just because she had a boyfriend does not mean she is hot. lots of ugly bitches manage to get boyfriends. probs because the put out easy. like this crazy bitch you have mentioned. 

anyway, whether or not you should of quit i dont know. but this girl is crazy and you need to get away from her. so in that sense it was the right thing to do.
nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By nintendoeats
@Conker: Yeah, I guess its hard to imagine yourself in such a bizarre situation.
Mmmslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#63  Edited By Mmmslash

You're insane. I wish I could have sex with a nymphomaniac in a Subway bread freezer.

You passed up wild, public sex!

nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By nintendoeats
@nixatron said:

" @Conker said:

" @me3639: Like I said, she wasn't hot, to me atleast. But she used have a boyfriend, so I dunno?  "
just because she had a boyfriend does not mean she is hot. lots of ugly bitches manage to get boyfriends. probs because the put out easy.
How horribly true. There are some people of both genders who I have seen and cannot help but wonder "how do THEY get laid more than I do?" (AKA at all). I mean, I'm not a bad looking fellow...

I have to assume that its a standards issue. Thats why people of a similar attractiveness level tend to date.
conker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By conker
@Mmmslash:
I know eh, what was I THINKING! 
:P
Iceman2913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Iceman2913
@Conker: 
basically she was average, talked about sex  a lot, and was creepy.
yep you should of told her to gtfo because no one wants a std
you should of got her fired or at least talk to her about it before making a big decision
conker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By conker
@nintendoeats:
Most probably you're right. I cant help but wonder how some really obese guys are going out with some beautiful girls. Math doesnt add up.
Crocio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Crocio
@Conker said:
" @Crocio: That`s the reason why I didn`t talk to him. He would have fired her almost instantly, and I didn`t want that. Should I have done that? "
Absolutely, but let's think about this. 

Given you talk to the boss about this; the issue is not as simply as a firing a bad employee. First of all, this woman is likely very depressed or schizophrenic. 
Basically, she was trying to gain attention for the sake of procreation with a subject she, in all reality, wasn't very involved with. What we have
from your perspective is a situation of arbitrary approachment, but it's not as black and white as self righteous sexual harrasment(the kind mainly men portray).
This is a case where this confused woman was desperate enough to make a completely naive sexual approach.
In terms of reaction, any system must consider two factors; intention and result.
The intention in this case is what matters; was she upset, confused? The answer gives the course of punishment.
If the woman were to give the answer we expect, personal problems, this is likely one of her expressions of her repressed
anxieties then she'd be referred to a psychiatrist , and in this case I would warrant it beneficial to the all parties involved for that to be the solution.
As for the result; in all actuality the damage was very minor, you felt cornered and just reacted with the sole basis of your morals and avoided a likely fiasco.

If you present your case, all parties will benefit from the treatment of this dysfunction. Though the case is not as strong now, it still will help all parties involved
to get this out and talked about.

What happened to the staff or mentality when you simply left? Nothing changed, nobody knew for the better. 
Reiterating: The best course of action is conversation with your business moderators.
conker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By conker
@Crocio:
Oh wow. WOW. Crocio, that was some amazing logic right there, and I didnt think of it from that angle. 
What should I do now? According to an employee, she quit, so what would I do?
Hot_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Hot_Karl
@Conker: Holy Shit, is this the infamous Subway story you were talking about last night? 

Damn, bitches be crazy sometimes. Man...I...I guess it was best to quit. If you told the manager, I'm sure it would've been super-awkward to continue working there if she still worked there (or got fired because you tattled). Yup.
conker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By conker
@VinceNotVance:
Haha yep, this is the infamous story! 
leviathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points