Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#51  Edited By Gunner
@Baillie said:
" You all assume that clubs are for hooking up with girls? I go because the music is great, my friends and I have the best of times and meeting new people is great when you're clubbing.  For the people who say the music is bad... Go somewhere where the music is... GOOD?  "
I dont know of too many clubs that play punk/indie music. 

Thats why i stick to bars that have jukeboxes.
ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By ahriman22

Hell yes. I go out to clubs as often as possible (And bars...). I go out so often that a lot of the staff at the places I frequent know me by name and I get some discounts for being such a long time customer.

I go there to let loose, not to just sit in a corner and sulk over how horrible the music is (I rather like the styles the places I go play, like hard style, trance, house, ect.). Ya'll just need to time your DJs right... It's pretty easy to find out whether the DJ IN DA HAUSE is crap or not.

Talking about clubbing, it's new years today... Oh boy. If I remember this night then I'll be surprised.

cstrang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By cstrang

I find clubs and bars too loud and too crowded to enjoy myself, but my girlfriend loves them for some reason, so I end up going to them once a week or so.

Solarus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#54  Edited By Solarus

A surprisingly small number of people are saying they do :S I'm genuinely surprised.

Anyway, I love it on occasion. I'll generally go clubbing once or twice a month, and it's pretty much the ultimate way to reward yourself after something long and Gruelling. For example, after spending a month of doing nothing but labs, exams and studying for exams, there are very few things as satisfying as getting completely tanked with the people in your class downtown and having fun for once. It's even better if you do stupid stuff afterwards.

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By kmdrkul
@ahriman22 said:
 Talking about clubbing, it's new years today... Oh boy. If I remember this night then I'll be surprised. "
Yeah :P
iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By iam3green

nah, i never went clubbing before. it doesn't look like my type of thing to go out and dance.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#57  Edited By Black_Rose

No, if there's something I hate with passion is parties. 

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#58  Edited By Yummylee

Nope, used to on occasion, just because that was the type of crowd i hanged with. When i went though i pretty bored, usually just sit there n drink while occasionaly acting lika spaz moshing about n such. Just to fit in =P
Alphonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Alphonzo

fuuuuuuck no

raegunz_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By raegunz_

i'd rather go to a bar than a club.
my friends and i used to go to clubs when i lived in my hometown, but it was military-centric and there were like 10 guys for every 1 girl. LOTS OF FREE DRINKSSSSS. but still, was kind of lame.

love to dance, though. but gotta be shellacked to do it.

subject2change

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#61  Edited By subject2change

Where else am I gonna get my Fist pump on? My room? Pft gotta go to the club with that banging house music.

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By Bruce

Nope. Mainly because I'm not a fan of dancing.

MiamiRedHawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#63  Edited By MiamiRedHawks

Learning how to dance is an easy way to pick up chicks. Yes, most of the music is bad, but the end result is worth it.

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#64  Edited By clubsandwich
@Xeiphyer said:
" Some of my lady friends get me to go with them every so often, its pretty fun as long as you can dance a little, but the drinks are so insanely expensive, and you have to pay cover to get in usually, plus clubs always seem to be insanely far away from everything, so getting home is always a pain.  But yeah, I go sometimes, its alright. Lots of sluts. "
this.
RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By RetroIce4

Nope.

Avatar image for pirate_republic
pirate_republic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#66  Edited By pirate_republic

*insert seal clubbing picture here*

But yeah, no.

kingkorn69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By kingkorn69

Never have and never will! But going to concerts is a different story I have been to over 50 concerts in the last 10 years

Alex_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Alex_Murphy

Baby seals? All the time.

Oh you mean night clubs. I have, but I don't really like it if the music is cranked up so loud I have to get an inch away from somebody's face and yell into their ear just so they can hear me. I preferr dive bars, where the drinks are cheep, there's grifitti all over the bathroom walls, and they have a Foosball table and a dart board.