• 164 results
#1 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

#2 Posted by Sackmanjones (4688 posts) -

I do not.

#3 Posted by TooWalrus (13169 posts) -

No... Stubble on my legs would drive me insane, and I'd be far to lazy to keep up with it. I'm not sure why I would, it's not like there's any societal pressures that would make me lean that way.

#4 Posted by konig_kei (606 posts) -

Where do you think you are right now?

#5 Posted by Joeybagad0nutz (1438 posts) -

No. I don't understand why guys (Who are not in sports) shave anything but their pubes, face, or back. Thankfully I do not have back hair.

#6 Posted by TruthTellah (8805 posts) -

Nah. If I were a swimmer perhaps, but otherwise, it makes no sense for me to do it.

#7 Posted by Icemael (6316 posts) -

I would never shave below the neck unless it was for a medical reason or if I was, like, an elite biker or something. As far as I'm concerned anything you do to make yourself look pretty beyond keeping clean, shaving your face and/or head, combing your hair and wearing nice clothes is for women.

#8 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -

No and I can't I would have to wax my legs.

#9 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7077 posts) -

Nope. That's kind of an odd thing for a guy who's not in sports to do.

#10 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Hell no

#11 Posted by _Zombie_ (1462 posts) -

Hairy and proud.

#12 Posted by DukesT3 (1909 posts) -

Used to in high school when I played sports.

#13 Posted by BadSniper52 (607 posts) -

No, never seen a reason to.

#14 Posted by Castiel (2578 posts) -

H to the E to the L to the L NO

#15 Posted by Clonedzero (4200 posts) -

i have a penis, so no i dont shave my legs.

ironically i do keep my junk shaved?

#16 Posted by Meowshi (2911 posts) -

Sometimes I get in a mood and just shave of all my body and armpit hair, but I've never done my legs. Don't see the point.

#17 Posted by MyNiceIceLife (618 posts) -

i hate shaving my face enough as it is (which currently having no job is a god send cause i don't have to!) so my legs will remain hairy.

#18 Posted by insane_shadowblade85 (1421 posts) -

Nope, but I do shave my pits. I don't know why, but it's become a habit I refuse to break.

#19 Posted by cclemon36 (180 posts) -

I have very hairy legs and consider it an advantage during our cold northern summers. Bitches be jealous when I'm rocking my shorts on a cold, windy day.

On a side note, why is it important for athletes to shave?

#20 Posted by JJOR64 (18954 posts) -

No.

#21 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

Ofcourse.

Silly question.

#22 Posted by Redbullet685 (6035 posts) -

Nope.

#23 Posted by CaLe (3959 posts) -

I shave my whole chestal region. I take longer in the shower than any girl I've met.

#24 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (1215 posts) -

I shave/wax my legs and my arms!

NO REGRETS.

#25 Posted by Fallen189 (4988 posts) -
@cclemon36 said:
I have very hairy legs and consider it an advantage during our cold northern summers. Bitches be jealous when I'm rocking my shorts on a cold, windy day.  On a side note, why is it important for athletes to shave?
Reduced wind/water resistance
#26 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4398 posts) -

No, but I do shave my balls on a regular basis. And let me just say, if you don't shave your crown jewels, do so and then run around and/or go sit in some body of water and tell me that shit doesn't feel fucking amazing

#27 Posted by Grimhild (723 posts) -

Everyday if not every other day.

#28 Posted by SuperCycle (332 posts) -

I shaved my legs once before. It really wasn't worth it. Once the stubble started coming it they really itched, like crazy itched. Plus they came back even hairier. I don't know how women can stand it, it really just seems like a lot of work. Not that I'm complaining that women shave their legs, it's just I sympathize.

#29 Posted by ZombiePie (5642 posts) -

@Fallen189 said:

@cclemon36 said:
I have very hairy legs and consider it an advantage during our cold northern summers. Bitches be jealous when I'm rocking my shorts on a cold, windy day. On a side note, why is it important for athletes to shave?

As a amateur bicyclist you don't do it for wind resistance, but in case if you crash and have to bandage up or treat any leg wounds. It's a lot less painful if you don't have hair on your legs. Like...by a lot.

Also bike pants.

#30 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -

I tried it once when I was swimming as a teenager, but it was so fucking annoying to keep up that I need bothered.

I do shave my pits and pubes, however, and have been doing the former since I was about 14 and never regretted it, and the latter since I was 18 and have also not regretted it (seriously, it's awesome).

#31 Edited by Icemael (6316 posts) -
@Fallen189 said:

@cclemon36 said:

I have very hairy legs and consider it an advantage during our cold northern summers. Bitches be jealous when I'm rocking my shorts on a cold, windy day.  On a side note, why is it important for athletes to shave?
That's not really the main reason. Bikers shave because if they fall and scrape their legs, the hairs will help pull off skin, making the damage is far worse than if they're hairless. Swimmers do it because shaving gets off a ton of dead skin in addition to the hairs. This makes them much more sensitive to the touch of the water, which makes them feel more invigorated.
#32 Posted by yoshisaur (2705 posts) -

Nope, I'm an average male that doesn't need to. I don't see anything wrong with it, but I cannot understand tolerating the discomfort of sensitive skin, short/stubby hair, and believe it or not the warmth it provides.

#33 Posted by ValiantGrizzly (498 posts) -

What? No.

Ew.

#34 Posted by TheHT (11153 posts) -

@Icemael said:

I would never shave below the neck unless it was for a medical reason or if I was, like, an elite biker or something. As far as I'm concerned anything you do to make yourself look pretty beyond keeping clean, shaving your face and/or head, combing your hair and wearing nice clothes is for women.

Wait. You don't shave anywhere below the neck? anywhere?

That's rather... unfresh.

#35 Posted by PolygonSlayer (425 posts) -

Nope, but I do keep my reproductive tool region well trimmed, as well as my armpits. I don't have a lot of hair on my legs in the first place though, but I think if I was crazy hairy I would at least trim it as well.

#36 Posted by indieslaw (343 posts) -

I did once. It made my skin too shiny.

#37 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

@ZombiePie said:

@Fallen189 said:

@cclemon36 said:
I have very hairy legs and consider it an advantage during our cold northern summers. Bitches be jealous when I'm rocking my shorts on a cold, windy day. On a side note, why is it important for athletes to shave?

As a amateur bicyclist you don't do it for wind resistance, but in case if you crash and have to bandage up or treat any leg wounds. It's a lot less painful if you don't have hair on your legs. Like...by a lot.

Also bike pants.

It shaves a few seconds off their time.

I'm sorry.

#38 Posted by Imsorrymsjackson (855 posts) -

No because im a man and not a fucking arsehole.

#40 Posted by GentlemanlyGentleman (320 posts) -

No. As a very hairy person, if I just shaved my legs I'd look like a complete tit.

#41 Posted by Nightriff (4994 posts) -

No but my wife wants me too, way to much work is the main reason but other than that I'm indifferent really.

#42 Posted by supamon (1333 posts) -

A bit of manscaping every once in awhile never hurt anyone. Just saying.

#43 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4969 posts) -

I do shave my armpits and my junk, but never even considered shaving my legs.

#44 Posted by Village_Guy (2546 posts) -

Nope, no reason to shave my legs... or any other part of me body for that matter, I do keep my hair and beard short though - as it has a tendency to get annoying and get in the way when it gets longer.

#45 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

stop gaying up the place, guy!

#46 Posted by falserelic (5412 posts) -

Nope, but I do shave my face if necessary.

#47 Posted by zyn (2591 posts) -

Dude, no.

#48 Posted by SomeJerk (3216 posts) -

Only when I go crossdressing

#49 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

I had it done once, was drunk and at a party and two girls who were also there thought it would be funny to do it so I said ok and they did it. 
Other than that one time, no I don't. 

#50 Edited by Chop (1996 posts) -

Fuck no. I'm barely driven enough to shave my face.

Fyi, all you guys who shave stuff like that...people think you're creepy. They might not say it to your face but if you shave your arms, legs, feet, whatever...THEY'RE THINKING IT.