• 52 results
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By HitmanAgent47

I'm suprised how you ppl thinks your foods are actually safe and nutritious, alot of you are uninformed. No wonder americans gets more cancer than anyone else in the world due to processed foods. Are you sure there isn't a population reduction program going on where they put certain chemicals like aspertame and flouride as fertilizer? What about chemtrails spraying in the air to form clouds? it's full of aluminium and barium which will destroy crops and stuff, not to mention attack your immune system. They done a study of what's in them from labs and stuff.

Someone said vitamin A is harmful, that's true, too much can cause osterperosis, sweden has the highest amount of vitamin A intake in the world and highest osterperosis, but it doesn't mean other vitamins are harmful if it's not excess. Too much calcium will give you kidney stones. But you need an excessive amount. So much of western medicine only adresses the symptoms, when they should be worrying about increasing their immune system which is the problem.

Did you know the brain is like 70% water right? You all heard that, but the other 30% is cholesteral? There is a good and bad type of cholestral for you. So by taking omega 369 fish oil, it's good for your brain function. Ppl with ADD takes it as a supplement, it's like overclocking your brain. Perfect when you need to concentrate. What if your brain isn't getting enough of it and it's made up of 30% good cholestreral?

Something like vitamin E is called anti oxidants, this sort of stuff goes against free radical cells. Free radicals which are like going to turn into cancer cells, an overgrowth of flawed cells. But where are you going to get vitamin E in foods? Even green tea is anti oxidants which helps with concentration and fights free radicals.

What about probotics? Ever heard of that? it's a good bacterial you can find in yougurt, which helps balances the flora and fauna of your digestive systems. Yes, there are good bacterial for your body. If it's imbalanced, you can have an overgrowth of yeast and fungus. Alot of ppl with bad immune systems, like ppl with cancer, has something called candida. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candida_%28fungus%29 So it's good to avoid too much wheat or sugar because this fungus feeds on it.

Honestly, ppl calls me a conspiracy theorist, but imo i'm just informed. I'm surprised how uninformed ppl are about processed foods. There are too many ppl on earth, so there is a population reduction program going on. No wonder so many ppl are getting cancer treatments and they are going to die. It's all part of the plan, they aren't here to cure you. By taking charge of going on a good supplmental program, you are doing a good thing for your body and improving your immune system which can fight off alot of dieases. Don't be another sheeple getting cancer by eatting processed foods and not using any vitamins. It's a misconception your foods, which are gmo crops (genetic modified crops) aspertame (poison) and flouride (pesticides on crops) are going to be healty enough. Then again most ppl doesn't listen to me and trust the government they are telling you the truth. Then again flouride in the water drops i.q points and increases bone cancer in males. I rarely drink anything with any flouride in it, even your juice will be full of flouride which is used as an industrial grade fertilizer in the water believe it or not. There are specific filters which removes this harmful substance they put in the water.
http://nutrition.about.com/od/askyournutritionist/f/processedfoods.htm

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@jollymore: another thing, check if it's calcium carbonate or calcium citrate. The citrate stuff you can take without a meal and asorb but the mg is very low. The other things, carbonate which has a higher mg, should be getting like 1000mg a day or something not sure what the recommendation is. You hae to take it with a meal, or snack. Or it won't asorb. Of course if you don't have vitamin D with your calcium, i'm sure you can buy another bottle of it, just combine it. I think the medical community isn't giving out the right advice and it seems the odds are against you, the odds are everyone depending on foods, milk or calcium pills will get osterperosis when they get older because they don't know how to get calcium properly in their bone. Neither would the medical community tells you which is dishonest.

I can't believe I know all this stuff. Seems like all americans are going to get osterperosis when they get older regardless. It's reversable if you do this early.

In my research, I also found that africans living in africa has a lower level of osterperosis than western ppl. It doesn't make sense, how could that be? They rarely have enough milk a day to sustain their bones. But that's why I mentioned magnesium because their ratio of magnesium which they get from crops are high or close the ratio of the calcium intake. The western diet consist of overly high calcium and low amounts of vedgetables and stuff like that, magnesium. Here are a list of foods that has magnesium, but that's really not a lot of foods or a high amount of it. http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/magnesium/
Americans has like many times the calcium but really low magnesium. It should be 1 part magnesium and 2 parts calcium. Not like way higher which still causes osteoperosis. Sorry i'm just rambling now, but it's the truth.