• 75 results
MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By MysteriousBob

I don't understand why anyone would own a gun. Who are you defending yourself from? Ze Germans

Seriously though, Americans are fucking insane.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By natetodamax
@MysteriousBob said:
" I don't understand why anyone would own a gun. Who are you defending yourself from? Ze Germans?  Seriously though, Americans are fucking insane. "
Self defense? Hunting? Target practice?
Raymayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Raymayne

No, guns suck.

cookiemonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By cookiemonster

No, and I hope I never do.

lebkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By lebkin

I own both a composite bow and a hunting rifle. But since they are both for hunting, and I'm living in the city, neither are here with me. Both are safely locked up at my parents' house.

TheJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By TheJohn

No. I have poor eye sight, so I won't be able to pass the test to get a permit.

But I enjoy skeet shooting with my friends from time to time

RaceKickfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57  Edited By RaceKickfist
@PassiveKaerenai said:
" Yes. I have guns. Don't tell anybody. Actually, hundreds of them. My basement is aflood with rigid steel. Thousands of them. I wade down into the darkness every night at midnight, I feel myself absorbed ineluctably in the radiating frigid virility - the wall is a network of muzzles, the floor a swamp, my wrists manacled in triggers, and I writhe amongst the cold steel, until I...snap!! Kabloom!! Like a thousand Catherine wheels blazing in a blank sky, they caress me soft, a million protrusions of perfect steel...and I sleep calmly in the dead silence, the hot afterglow of our passion, and dream....  Oh wait, they're illegal here. Nah I don't have any guns. "
this. but they are legal here. and i only have one. but definitely this.
YoThatLimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#58  Edited By YoThatLimp
@MysteriousBob said:
" I don't understand why anyone would own a gun. Who are you defending yourself from? Ze Germans?  Seriously though, Americans are fucking insane. "
How is it insane to own a gun?  if you are anti-gun that is fine, but you don't have to be a condescending prick in every thread about guns. 
TheUnsavedHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#59  Edited By TheUnsavedHero

I won't own a gun. I prefer hand to hand combat. But, I do have this in my car just in case.

My equalizer. 
My equalizer. 
A 5 pound mass of melted plastic that hurts. Left a good dent in a refrigerator door. The business card is a size reference.
penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By penguindust

Just about everyone in my family owns one but me.  Not that I have anything against them, I just have no useful reason to own one.  If I ever wanted to go target shooting (and I have) I could just borrow one from someone in my family.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By iam3green
@Zafmg said:
" @iam3green said:
" nope, i don't have a gun. i want a gun though for target shooting. "
will you be shooting the most dangerous target? "
hell yeah, target shooting is the most dangerous things out there.
Avatar image for chocolaterhinovampire
chocolaterhinovampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

I have a cross bow that was my dads' and an older revolver that was my uncles'.  I never use them, but they are mine.

onarum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By onarum

Common people owning guns always frightens me, IMO it's a matter of time someone will get into a discussion with a neighbor or whatever, then lose his/hers temper and do something incredibly stupid.

nickux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#64  Edited By nickux

Nope, no weapons of any kind. Shit just freaks me out and seems unnecessary. I will say to the original poster I see a difference between collecting old antique weapons like WWII guns versus owning current firearms. 

Djeffers03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Djeffers03

Since I live in the UK there's no guns in my house, however my dad does have a katana and 2 machetes.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#66  Edited By Vinny_Says

there's a lot of crazy people out there, like those Ukrainian fucks that killed people with a hammer....owning a gun for self defense isn't that crazy....

RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By RsistncE
@blacklabeldomm said:

" there's a lot of crazy people out there, like those Ukrainian fucks that killed people with a hammer....owning a gun for self defense isn't that crazy.... "

Isn't escalation a pretty bad example to use here? I mean if you're going to defend common gun ownership because people can kill other people with hammers...then couldn't I defend owning a drone that fires hellfire missiles because my neighbor went on a shooting spree? This could go on and on. It's completely nonsensical to own a gun, in fact the only reason it was written in the US constitution was so that the people could rise up against a tyrannical government if they had to. From what I've seen, American's are puppets and their politicians are the puppet masters; pretty far from what I call a revolution.
zzzleepy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By zzzleepy

Nope, but me and my dad own some air guns, that's about as close as I ever want to get to a real gun.

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#69  Edited By TheHBK

I love guns.
I love guns.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#70  Edited By Vinny_Says
@RsistncE: My point came across a bit weird, anything for self defense would do, it doesn't necessarily have to be a gun or hellfire missiles. A knife, a crowbar, whatever....point is there's some dangerous places out there.
RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By RsistncE
@blacklabeldomm: Fair enough :)
Zafmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Zafmg
@ZeroKelvin said:
" @Zafmg said:

" i heard if you spin the revolving chamber part of a revolver and pull the trigger while it's still spinning it autofires like a gatling gun "

Lol, no.  The mechanism doesn't work that way.  On the outside chance that you had a modified revolver that could spin freely while in battery, it would only fire, perhaps, once.  And that's assuming that the chambered round was in perfect alignment with the barrel when the firing pin strikes the primer.  Anything else would blow up in your face.   It would be very dangerous to have the cylinder that loose... 

Also, if you want to see some fast revolver shooting, look up Jerry Miculik

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsLx5ISBXw4 "
Incredible speed... incredible speed!!
karatetron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By karatetron
@ZeroKelvin said:
" @Zafmg said:

" i heard if you spin the revolving chamber part of a revolver and pull the trigger while it's still spinning it autofires like a gatling gun "

Lol, no.  The mechanism doesn't work that way.  On the outside chance that you had a modified revolver that could spin freely while in battery, it would only fire, perhaps, once.  And that's assuming that the chambered round was in perfect alignment with the barrel when the firing pin strikes the primer.  Anything else would blow up in your face.   It would be very dangerous to have the cylinder that loose... 

Also, if you want to see some fast revolver shooting, look up Jerry Miculik

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsLx5ISBXw4 "
That guy's modding.
lazyturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#74  Edited By lazyturtle

Certainly not. Real men kill people with their bare hands.

MXC361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#75  Edited By MXC361
@UnsavedHero said:
"I won't own a gun. I prefer hand to hand combat. But, I do have this in my car just in case.
My equalizer.
My equalizer.
A 5 pound mass of melted plastic that hurts. Left a good dent in a refrigerator door. The business card is a size reference. "

LOLWUT?!