Ever been wrapped up in any forum drama?

• 159 results
Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#151  Edited By GunslingerPanda

I once got banned from 4chan.

NegativeCero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By NegativeCero

@GunslingerPanda said:

I once got banned from 4chan.

Judging from the way people talk about that site, that seems like an accomplishment. I wouldn't know though.

And no, I avoid internet drama at all costs.

Leptok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Leptok

I used to HEY MODS on the CS OTF forums a long time ago. As well as fuck with Fazle's OT forum.

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#154  Edited By Undeadpool

As someone who legitimately enjoyed ME3's ending (both original and extended), ya better believe it. No ban-worthy stuff, though, I like these forums WAY too much to pull any silly trolling.

NakAttack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By NakAttack

@MattyFTM said:

I'm always getting in trouble with the mods here. Fuck those guys. Especially the one with a testicle mouthed bear for an avatar - he's the worst.

Yeah. that fucker tried to ban me until I changed my avatar to appease him. MAN WHAT AN ASSHOLE.

JudgeDread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#156  Edited By JudgeDread

every time any racist fuck thinks they know something about the world and posts their views

these "beings" must be put down whenever they open their ugly mouths

Sanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Sanity

A few times, i try and keep my cool though as it really dose no good. Only time i can recall on here was when i posted about my guns and i got some mixed views on gun rights and such. long story short its not worth anyone's time to argue on the internet. Not many people will change there opinion because of what some random person says online.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

Maybe.You wanna make something out of it?

No Caption Provided

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#159  Edited By Cincaid

I tend to stay away from forum 'drama' as I don't see the point of it. Neither side ever admits defeat, so it always spins out of control into insults and arguing for arguing's sake.

But I do remember two years or so ago when I made a blog here about me quitting why WoW, and some random user spammed the blog with insults and accusing me of this and that. I have no idea why, I guess he felt insulted or something because I was quitting. I didn't even complain about the game, just my inability to play it in a moderate way. Don't know if you can call it drama, since I just ignored him, but it's the closest I've come to it that I can think of.