Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

Edited By Tylea002

Authors Notes

This is a Mass Effect "Fan Fic" that I've been working on. I'll try to update it weekly, like my normal blogging, just to have some content to talk about. I really shot myself in the foot last week, I kind of did seven blogs in one, and don't have much more to talk about. When I post a new chapter, I'll get rid of the text in this blog and put it in the one with all the current chapters, to avoid the first thing people see being the latest chapter before reading the others, as thats just stupid. This is the first chapter(more of a prologue than anything), more will come every week as I say, please comment and enjoy.

The actual story is now in the latest post on my blog.
Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Tylea002

Authors Notes

This is a Mass Effect "Fan Fic" that I've been working on. I'll try to update it weekly, like my normal blogging, just to have some content to talk about. I really shot myself in the foot last week, I kind of did seven blogs in one, and don't have much more to talk about. When I post a new chapter, I'll get rid of the text in this blog and put it in the one with all the current chapters, to avoid the first thing people see being the latest chapter before reading the others, as thats just stupid. This is the first chapter(more of a prologue than anything), more will come every week as I say, please comment and enjoy.

The actual story is now in the latest post on my blog.
lamegame621

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By lamegame621

Hey, cool man. I'm not usually one for fan fiction, but mass Effect has a really compelling backstory. Best of luck! I'll definitely read this.

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Tylea002

Thanks! I should be updating it later today, if not tomorrow.