Full of Win

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By AthleticShark

I started writing this blog post the other day, but I went to sleep instead.

So lets get started here. GoTY will be coming sometime in the next few weeks. There are still quit a few games I still need to play ( Damn you Resistance 2 and Ratchet: Quest for Booty!. ) Also go ahead and add Price of Persia because it is coming from good old Gamefly. If I like it enough, the SE of that baby will be going on my Xmas list...which will be posted in another blog.

The SJ Sharks beat there old Coaches new team Tuesday. poor old Maple Leafs, 5-2 was the score and it was never a close game. 4-0 in the 1st period. Tonight they play the Columbus Blue jackets and will most likely win. They tied the 1920's Montreal Canadians best start after 25 games with 43 points. This is the Sharks year. As you can see from BraindeadRacr's status, he has given up on his Rangers winning the cup because he finally changed it :P

Oh and today I feel like a winner. This is because for the first time ever I have come in #1 on the song Leader board for GH:WT. The song: The Everlasting Gaze by the Smashing Pumpkins. it just came out today and got it on my second try. Here's the pics to prove that shit yo!

FTW!
FTW!

First and only time.
First and only time.

Sorry about the red light, by camera sucks and the flash leaves a glare and so I coverd it up because if I turn it off the pictures are blurry yet if i cover it they are not...but leave a red light. Anyways today was great and I cannot wait for the weekend.

Haters and Flamers welcome! Comments are for people to express themselves and unlike certain people, I can handle assholes and idiots :)
AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AthleticShark

I started writing this blog post the other day, but I went to sleep instead.

So lets get started here. GoTY will be coming sometime in the next few weeks. There are still quit a few games I still need to play ( Damn you Resistance 2 and Ratchet: Quest for Booty!. ) Also go ahead and add Price of Persia because it is coming from good old Gamefly. If I like it enough, the SE of that baby will be going on my Xmas list...which will be posted in another blog.

The SJ Sharks beat there old Coaches new team Tuesday. poor old Maple Leafs, 5-2 was the score and it was never a close game. 4-0 in the 1st period. Tonight they play the Columbus Blue jackets and will most likely win. They tied the 1920's Montreal Canadians best start after 25 games with 43 points. This is the Sharks year. As you can see from BraindeadRacr's status, he has given up on his Rangers winning the cup because he finally changed it :P

Oh and today I feel like a winner. This is because for the first time ever I have come in #1 on the song Leader board for GH:WT. The song: The Everlasting Gaze by the Smashing Pumpkins. it just came out today and got it on my second try. Here's the pics to prove that shit yo!

FTW!
FTW!

First and only time.
First and only time.

Sorry about the red light, by camera sucks and the flash leaves a glare and so I coverd it up because if I turn it off the pictures are blurry yet if i cover it they are not...but leave a red light. Anyways today was great and I cannot wait for the weekend.

Haters and Flamers welcome! Comments are for people to express themselves and unlike certain people, I can handle assholes and idiots :)
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Can't wait to see your GotY awards.

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Damn nice job on the #1 spot there. Was it on drums?

fraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By fraser

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiicely done!

bekern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By bekern

hey congrats on the great score dude! if it was for guitar submit that shit to score hero :P
edit-actually you can submit scores for other instrument on there my bad