GamePolitics interviews Rep. Mike Moley, then things get weird

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Snipzor
The interview itself is great, that isn't the issue at hand. Rather it is the aftermath of Ex-Attorney Jack Thompson (Yes he is still relevant) which consistently happens for reasons that he is barking mad. Now Utah, being the state that awarded Jack Thomson with the freedom award (Or something like that, not a joke), would naturally sponsor a bill which was somewhat authored by Jack Thompson (As well as certain restriction groups). But still not the issue.

In a comment by Dennis McCauley points out the obvious that the representative from Utah seemed to have been distancing himself from Thompson. Which is weird, why would the rep. want to distance himself from Thompson whilst sponsoring a bill which was co-authored (Or so it seems) by Thompson himself? Anyways, I suggest everyone here to give this a good read if you haven't already.
vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By vidiot

just...wow.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By c1337us

The interview was interesting. But what ensued was crazy, but what else but crazy could you expect from a guy like Jack Thompson. I especially like the fact that he was adament that an interview taken verbatim recorded for proof was errenous and threatened to sue over it. Talk about Paranioa. I am sure that this guy and our very own Michael Atkinson would be bosom buddies.