#1  Edited By DeVeAn

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By lordofultima

If they charged fighting games based on content then every one of them would cost 20 bucks and no one would make a profit. A fighting game is more comparable to a sports game. You play it to play against people. If anyone is buying a fighting game for the single player then they're buying it for the wrong reasons.

DeVeAn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By DeVeAn
@lordofultima:  I have almost every Street Fighter there is. I never play Online. I rarely play with others since most are not interested. So I play SF single player and enjoy the characters. I don't think thats a wrong reason to own or play SF games.
Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Luke

I'm actually really excited to see what they do with BlazBlue's Single Player game, because they supposedly added a bunch of shit (like an actual story) that wasn't in the Arcade.  I guess we'll find-out in a few days, when it's released! 

But other than that, the reason I play fighting games is to play against other people, personally.  Be it online or just having friends over for some beers and a beating :p 

Anyway, great Gamer Update yet again, DeVeAn!

DeVeAn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DeVeAn
@Luke:  Thanks bro, everyone has their tastes sometimes my are different thats all.
xShR3Dx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By xShR3Dx

Nice video man. Blaz Blue looks pretty good I dont think I am gonna pick it up though. I still gotta buy Punch Out.

@LordofUltima: I dont think its a bad reason to buy a fighting game for the singleplayer, "I THINK" if someone wants to play a fighting game for the singleplayer, its their choice and there is nothing wrong with that. He was only giveing his opinion and that is what Blogging is all about, I would like it if you would give more respect to the entitlement of other peoples opinions because what you think is most definitely not always right.

unclejohn0525

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By unclejohn0525

The few fighting games that I actually play, I almost never play online with random people. I get too frustrated, cause I suck so bad compared to them. I stick to playing singleplayer, or with friends (and still getting my ass kicked).

Good vlog, as always. Sorry I couldn't make it for the podcast this week...

DeVeAn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DeVeAn

Thanks for the comments, always enjoy getting them.