iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By iam3green

There is a ghost at my friend's house. 

the background story. i have a friend that i have known for a while. one day i decide to go over to his house. the first thing that he told me was that his house is haunted. i didn't believe him all that much. a couple of years ago i decide to bring my brother's Ouija board over as it's Halloween. we start talking to a spirit. we ask him his name and age. he tells us that his name is George in his 60's. the next day my friend ask his mom who George was. she says that he was the owners before their grandfather around 60 years old. none of us knew who George was. 

last night i went to my friends house to hang out. we heard a door creak really loud. my friend looked around and none of the doors were even moving. his mom wasn't home either.   we go out to gamestop to buy something and drove around. 

my friend's brother went to another friend's house. he came back to get something. around 1:30 i heard the front door open and lock. i said hello and nobody answered. today i asked him if he came back to get something he said he was at his friends house. it is pretty crazy stuff there.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By iam3green

There is a ghost at my friend's house. 

the background story. i have a friend that i have known for a while. one day i decide to go over to his house. the first thing that he told me was that his house is haunted. i didn't believe him all that much. a couple of years ago i decide to bring my brother's Ouija board over as it's Halloween. we start talking to a spirit. we ask him his name and age. he tells us that his name is George in his 60's. the next day my friend ask his mom who George was. she says that he was the owners before their grandfather around 60 years old. none of us knew who George was. 

last night i went to my friends house to hang out. we heard a door creak really loud. my friend looked around and none of the doors were even moving. his mom wasn't home either.   we go out to gamestop to buy something and drove around. 

my friend's brother went to another friend's house. he came back to get something. around 1:30 i heard the front door open and lock. i said hello and nobody answered. today i asked him if he came back to get something he said he was at his friends house. it is pretty crazy stuff there.

Alex_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Alex_Murphy

I have an interesting experiment for you. Get 2 people to try and use a Ouija board blindfolded and see what happens. If it's really a spirit moving the thing around then it shouldn't matter if the people can see or not right?

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By EpicSteve

So I guess you had your obligatory possible paranormal experience.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

I respect your beliefs but find myself severely unconvinced.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By iam3green
@EpicSteve said:
" So I guess you had your obligatory possible paranormal experience. "
yes paranormal experience. i'm still waiting for like something big to happen like somone goes flying like in that movie paranormal activity. 

another thing in the past i have felt a finger go into my back. nobody was there and i though it was my friend but he was half asleep.
ADTR_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By ADTR_ZERO
@Gamer_152 said:
"

"
Avatar image for themustachehero
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheMustacheHero

Ok, someone's gotta say it.

No Caption Provided
fripplebubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By fripplebubby

Meh. The part about George is kind of cool, but the rest is stupid. Yeah, that's right.

Zunum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Zunum

iam3green, whatever you do, do NOT associate yourself with spirits.  All spirits are demons, fallen angels who rebelled against God, and by calling on them with ouija boards, you are opening yourself up to demonic possession.  And I'm certain that you don't want that to happen.  But God has power over every demon and angel.  So, if you ever have an experience like this again, call on Jesus' name, and the demons will leave for good.

OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By OllyOxenFree

Amen.

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By Xeiphyer

So you heard a door.. twice? Are you sure it wasnt just the wood contracting as the house cooled down at night time? I wouldn't say this story qualifies as a valid use of peoples time.

EDIT: Actually, Pics or it didn't happen. WORD. /thread.

FartyMcNarly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By FartyMcNarly

When I read the title I thought it was Ghost from MW2, reading the thread I am now confident that it is Ghost from MW2. Ghost will make your soul oscar mike to hell.

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Ouija boards are real even if those who doesn't belive in god or spirits or anything like that. You can youtube it and see it actually works, going against anything you belive. You made a big mistake by using it, you will see more of this george.

jonny_eh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jonny_eh
ChristOnIce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ChristOnIce

Anyone who believes that ghosts exists is ignorant.  Anyone who believes that Ouija boards work is outright stupid.  There are no exceptions.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By natetodamax
@Alex_Murphy said:
"I have an interesting experiment for you. Get 2 people to try and use a Ouija board blindfolded and see what happens. If it's really a spirit moving the thing around then it shouldn't matter if the people can see or not right? "
Do not do this.
JokerClown88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By JokerClown88

Ive had my own paranormal experience.  There is a cemetery around here where I live thats haunted.  I might blog about it if there is enough interest. 

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By iam3green
@JokerClown88 said:
" Ive had my own paranormal experience.  There is a cemetery around here where I live thats haunted.  I might blog about it if there is enough interest.  "
u should. i would enjoy hearing about it. 

@Xeiphyer:  the door has a storm door and a regular door. i heard one door open and then the other one open and then the person locked it. 

@HitmanAgent47:  George existed even before i brought it over. just we found out about the spirit's name with it. it's alright, a couple of times after we used it at my house i felt some weird things. one time when i went to bed i thought i felt my cat walking on me but it wasn't.
Avatar image for origina1penguin
Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Origina1Penguin

I noticed a "1" in your title. Does this mean there are more ghosts you have to tell us about? Or do you just plan on more?

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By iam3green
@Origina1Penguin said:
" I noticed a "1" in your title. Does this mean there are more ghosts you have to tell us about? Or do you just plan on more? "
there is one ghost but i plan on blogging more on this ghost. it is why i have 1 on the title. i don't know when the next time it will happen because i only noticed every once in a while.
armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#21  Edited By armaan8014
@Gamer_152 said:
"

"
Matfei90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#22  Edited By Matfei90
@Zunum said:
" iam3green, whatever you do, do NOT associate yourself with spirits.  All spirits are demons, fallen angels who rebelled against God, and by calling on them with ouija boards, you are opening yourself up to demonic possession.  And I'm certain that you don't want that to happen.  But God has power over every demon and angel.  So, if you ever have an experience like this again, call on Jesus' name, and the demons will leave for good. "
ROFL.

Seriously though iam3green; It's probably just spooky coincidence.
ez123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#23  Edited By ez123
@Gamer_152 said:
"

"
I agree with this.

crystalskull2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By crystalskull2

Christmas is no longer Santas reign,its for the ghosts.

Draco9898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By Draco9898

Are you sure it wasn't a Luigi Board? Those things tend to be pretty strange