Girlfriend Issues... And a psychic. Just missing the donkey.

• 89 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SpawnMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By SpawnMan

Well this is a bit weird seeing as I volunteer at a relationship helpline, but I thought I'd ask you guys what you think of this situation with my girlfriend, which I have to say is a bit, well, "left-field" to say the least...  

Well she invites me over today, makes out with me and then breaks up with me, which is strange enough. She seems a bit hesitant to answer my questions about why. I presume there's another guy, but she eventually tells me why - Her friend, who is a psychic in training (they have training??!), predicted the other week that I'd bludgeon her to death in my home, in a grey room with no windows. So she's been sitting on this the whole time thinking of how to break up with me. I'm like WTF - I don't even have a grey room and all the ones in my house have windows. And it's not like I've hated her. Well up until now...

It honestly sounds like the start to a bad joke, but honestly, she's gonna trust a psychic after nearly a year with me having fun times, saying I'm the best boyfriend ever? Just gonna throw the nights I spent looking after her sick ass while she had food poisoning? The gifts I bought? I mean I guess I did know she believed in unicorns, but In didn't think little pixies would stop us from being together. After all I've done for her. At least it's good to vent. What do you guys think? Please do laugh at my misfortune - I wanna try to see the funny side because I'm really not getting it at all. 

Spawn Man. : ( 

EDIT: Well I went over to see my girlfriend today, hoping she'd calmed down and come to her senses. Lord knows she wasn't going to come over to my place incase I HAD in fact painted a grey room overnight. So, I pressed the buzzer to her apartment, and when she answered she told me to go away in a psychopathic-like voice. Apparently she hadn't calmed down. I kept buzzing because I needed to talk, and then something hit me on my shoulder. It was one of my f*cking shoes! She was throwing all of my stuff out of the window. My favourite shirt was slowly floating into the middle of the street. Lucky no one was driving through so I was able to save it. Man, so lucky all my good stuff like the xbox and computer and personal stuff was at my place, and it was just clothes she was firing down at me! 

Well I told her in the manliest voice I could to stop what she was doing, but I was pretty upset, because now I'd been dumped for no f**king reason and she was adding insult to injury by tossing my stuff out a window. She told me to piss off. I started to gather my stuff and I was so pissed by then that I started yelling up at her that she was psycho, and added in the story about her believing a stupid psychic, in the hopes her whole apartment block would hear. She had gone inside so I was about to go when this guy comes out of the lobby doors and comes up in my face. 

"You've done enough to her friend" he says in one of those annoyingly calm voices. This guy was f*&king dressed like a pirate (or some other kid of fantastic entity), I kid you not! You cannot make this shit up! I was starting to get really pissed now, because I'd had enough of third parties being entered into our relationship. Thinking he was just a friend, I asked him what he knew about it. It bloody turns out this dick was the psychic! This was the guy! I was furious. And he was so bloody calm, like a manipulative kind of calm. He just kept saying for me to go. 

Now I'm not one for violence. And I felt like hitting him and slowly grinding his ugly face into the concrete, but I didn't. I still love her, so if this was what she wanted, I'd leave. As I turned to leave the psychic guy says in a smart way "Bye!" and when I turn around he starts smirking. So I punched him. It was only the second time I'd ever hit someone, the first being when I was 10 in a playground, and it really hurt my hand, but let's just saying he wasn't f**king smiling any more! As soon as his lip started bleeding, I felt immediately guilty and tried to help him, but he ran off inside. Then a moment later my girlfriend says she's called the cops. I decided to stay because I'm not one to run from my responsibilities. Plus I kinda wanted to be a martyr so she could see how miserable she'd made me.

Long story short, I spent an hour talking to the cops, giving my statement. It helped my cause that she threw a shoe at me so in the end, the cops let me off with a warning, but told me to leave. They let me get the rest of my stuff, and then I left. 

So I was in a pretty bad state and have been crying on the phone to my mum (who doesn't run to mum when something like this happens?) all night. However, my girlfriend turned up about 2 hours ago to talk. Just for you guys, I asked if she wasn't scared that I was going to murder her in my house. She kind of said in a serious voice, "Well it's a risk I have to take". Oh my God riight? The conversation gets better: 

Her - "Look I want you to know that I forgive you for what you did, but I cannot be with you any more." 
Me - "What did I f**king do? What have I done to deserve this" In a calm way of course! Or not... 
Her - "Look, you know what you've done". 

I'll abbreviate a bit because it took early an hour to get out of her that I had in fact cheated on her. Several times. According to the psychic. Yes ladies and gentlemen, I was being dumped because a psychic told her that I'd kill her and had cheated on her, all without me doing anything. I loved her with everything, I'd never do that to her! I honestly feel like I'm in the Twilight zone with a bunch of f**king crazy people. After trying to convince her that I hadn't, ever, ever EVER cheated on her, I told her to GTFO. Pretty much in those words as well. She is probably the most retarded person I know. You can't reason with someone who believes that shit. 

I don't know what's going to happen, but that's pretty much where we left things. i'll keep you posted. Please tell me this is all some kind of cruel joke?

ReVenge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ReVenge

If she's dumb enough to believe the psychic, you're probably better off.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By zeforgotten

You don't see the funny side of this? 
Man, people trusting psychics are idiots!! 

If the psychic predicted that you were gonna "bludgeon"(That word is so dumb) her to death that means you're gonna do it BECAUSE she broke up with you. 
Now go out there and have fun. 

Don't care about the "AFTER ALL I DID FOR HER, WHYYY?! WHYYYYYYY!?!?!?" drama, so that I'll leave to someone else who thinks he's a pro 

iKANNIBAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By iKANNIBAL

The story did make me lol this morning, thanks for that. 

But meh, if your chick's gonna leave you over some supernatural BS, then chances are somewhere down the line it would have ended anyway, so tell her get her supersticious ass out your goddamn house immediately (make sure you use the immediately, it tells her that its over, that its formal and you don't love her), if by any chance you are at her house atm you could either tell her to gtfo out her house immediately or say something awesome and storm out like a G, if she chases after you, just talk about all the different chicks you have throughout the town and how you were just using her. 

Or maybe don't listen to me, i have a habit of trolling people IRL.

SpawnMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SpawnMan
@ZeForgotten: I know, it's just hard moving on from someone when you've basically given a year of your life cultivating a relationship with them. I've been out of the dating game for a while now and it's just scary getting back out there. 

@iKANNIBAL: I know right? A psychic is just a low blow.
ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By ninjakiller
@SpawnMan: You're missing a golden opportunity here to bludgeon your now ex-gf to death, but then to show up at her "physic" friend's house and go " I guess you didn't see the part where after I kill her I come for you."  This is epic territory lulzworthiness.  
Avatar image for extreme_popcorn
Extreme_Popcorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Extreme_Popcorn

Bitch is crazy man!

By the sounds of it she'd be more likely to bludgeon you to death in a grey room with no window so you have have dodged a bullet there. Congrats on avoiding your untimely death my friend

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By TaliciaDragonsong

No matter how much it sucks, if she believes in psychics (or psycho's) you might be a lot better off.

Altho I can understand you won't feel this way for a time :(
Sorry :(

mubblegum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By mubblegum

This is a crappy situation, so you have my sympathies - but perhaps in the long run it's a better off situation for both. If she felt that way, even after all the nice things you did for her and how well you treated her, there may have been issues further down the line. I know it's not easy to look at a more positive side right now... but if you try to think of it that way it may help.

JustinSane311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By JustinSane311

You should call her over to your house and tell her that you want to talk.  Then bring her into a freshly painted gray room and start   bludgeoning her to death!

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By dbz1995

What you do now is meet up with her in a dark room and bludgeon her to death because she broke up with you.

SpawnMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SpawnMan
@dudeglove: Lol, will you guys dob me in to the police? Nah, I could never do that to her. I guess I have to move on, but inside I do still love her. I couldn't hurt her. Or any girl for that matter. I always pride myself on never being nasty to girls, which is why it's so frustrating to me because it's just something I'd never do. You guys don't use bludgeon? She used it like twice during our conversation.
JustinSane311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By JustinSane311
@SpawnMan: I think its time, that you hear the truth.  Your GF was seeing another man.  I know this because I'm the other man.  We both made up that entire story about a psychic, and we can't believe that you actually bought it.  Sorry bro...there's plenty of fish in the see, but I decided to take yours.
RIDEBIRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By RIDEBIRD

Oh maaaan. 

You do NOT want that in your future kid's genepool. She sounds completely retarded, walk away and be happy. You can do a hell of alot better duder.

Lemoncookie01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lemoncookie01

Stab her in a white room with windows just to prove the psychic wrong.

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#17  Edited By EpicSteve

You don't want a girl that'll believe a story as insane as that. At least you have the best break up story to tell the rest of your life.

SpawnMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SpawnMan
@EpicSteve: I know right? At least it wasn't something lame. Always happens to me though. My last girlfriend was a closet lesbian, so I was like "Oh not this weird shit again!" 

EDIT: Not that lesbians are weird, just saying that it's unusual. Okay, that came out wrong as well... I love lesbians! Okay, I'm just gonna give up now. : / 

Well thanks guys, you've all made me feel a lot better. Any tips for someone getting back into dating?
zonerover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By zonerover
Edit: Sorry @dbz1995 for posting you instead of @SpawnMan, copy and paste issue here.

@SpawnMan: I'm going to try to respond seriously to this, although keep in mind none of us are professionals and are just rambling on. I don't believe in supernatural things either, so unfortunately I've got no insight on that end of things. If this is one of those casual relationships, then sorry, you can ignore all of this, but I'm assuming you're after some reaction since you put the time into posting this (possibly you were after a 'she's crazy' response since this is Giant Bomb and not a relationship site, but I'm going to take a gamble on this since it seems a little weird):

If she believed in magical crafts and the supernatural, I'm assuming you've been with her long enough/know her well enough that you would know about this. The unicorn might have been a hint, although depending on the context, you probably didn't give it much thought as I bet many girls would love to believe that Helly Kitty and many other cute, adorable things are real. Given that you knew nothing about this, 1 or more of the following points may apply:

1. Her belief in the supernatural outweighs her trust in you
  2. Her belief in her friend outweighs her trust in you
  3. There is some underlying friction between your relationship that prevents her from telling you something that isn't obvious at the moment.

Hopefully she knows you're working at a relationship helpline, in which case she should know that dialogue between you and her is what is going to "fix" any problematic situation with your relationship. If she isn't going to talk to you about something like this, you have to ask yourself how open your relationship has been in the past, and why she trusts her friend and her psychic beliefs over you. Not trying to insinuate anything, but violent stabbings are not what close relationships typically involve. Trying to understand why she would believe that is going to be useful in any future relationship, assuming of course that its a rational thought and not just a blank belief because of her friend.

Of course she could be just dumping you and needed a rash excuse. In that case, your relationship probably wasn't on strong footing in the first place despite your best efforts to make it that way (looking someone when they're sick is a good sign). In any circumstance, its your call about what to do. If I were you,  I would leave a little time (a week or two) just to let any friction or unhappiness die off. Then, I'd make a call to her and say that you're disappointed that the relationship had to end but that you accept her decision. If you want/think its appropriate, have a friendly, casual conversation about her supernatural beliefs ("I didn't know that believed in psychic powers. Tell me more about them"). You shouldn't frame it in an accusatory tone, just try to understand her and how she's feeling. Tell her that you hope your still friends (if you still want to be after this) and that if there is anything you can do for her that you'll be there for her.

Sure, its probably a little overboard and you should, perhaps must water it down depending on how serious this relationship was. Under any circumstances, keeping an open dialogue will help you understand more about what happened since it seems that there is a missing piece to this jigsaw that you are yet to uncover. And if you keep the relationship friendly and open and she ends up dumping that possible "other guy", then at least you'll be a candidate for her if you haven't already moved on.

And there's my passable Dr Phil impersonation. Here's another:

vilhelmnielsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By vilhelmnielsen

Tell her you can't prevent destiny, and that the break up is your motive for killing her. Then go to a strip club for breakfast.

Arbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#21  Edited By Arbie
@ninjakiller said:
" @SpawnMan: You're missing a golden opportunity here to bludgeon your now ex-gf to death, but then to show up at her "physic" friend's house and go " I guess you didn't see the part where after I kill her I come for you."  This is epic territory lulzworthiness.   "
This, do eet!

Okay on a saner hand, if hands can be insane or sane, I'm not surprised you're pissed off considering she's left you in a helpless situation. It's not as if you can say "I'll change!" because well, you supposedly haven't done anything wrong until next week. I do believe that clairvoyants can get things right, but I can't help that, my grandma was one and was right about a lot, but maybe that's just the way she was? So I'd never base my whole life on everything someone told me about my future. You make your own future, and sure guidance can be welcome, but what your ex's friend said is just ridiculous, and if she can't see that then ye, maybe you're better off without. Which sucks to hear, but say you get back together and then her friend tells her that if you don't have children in the next 4 months she'll never be able to conceive? I'd be careful with this one, and if you do get back together lay down the rules straight away that crazy psychic lady is no longer allowed to give advice!
zonerover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By zonerover
@Erzs: You know, after my long rant, laying down some rules probably is a good thing before sorting anything else out.
Dylabaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Dylabaloo

If shes stupid/crazy enough to believe that I don't think you'd want to be with her, sounds like the kind of person that would kill her husband because the washing machine said the world would end. Or else she's making up this stupid excuse to cover up for something else, have you met this psychic friend before? 

Joshakazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Joshakazam

Wow...

What a freak.

Avatar image for deactivated-58c3985c661d1
deactivated-58c3985c661d1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

LMAO, thats pretty hilarious bud. Even more so that you have been with her for a year. I am not laughing at you, I'm laughing at her and how ludicrous this all is. Clearly some kind of screw is loose in her head. Or, you were right at first and there is another guy. And after thinking all day, this is the best she could come up with. Anyways...I don't think you should be sad, since this clearly isn't the woman you thought she was. I would stop speaking to her asap. but first tell her  

@VilhelmNielsen said:

" Tell her you can't prevent destiny, and that the break up is your motive for killing her. Then go to a strip club for breakfast. "
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Try to tell her how stupid that sounds. Ask if you have a grey wall first of all? Also ask her if you ever been that angry at her and slapped her? Try to cast doubt on her friend, then try to tell her that there is psychic challenges where you get a million dollars if you can prove psychic abiility and no one won yet. Also tell her that her friend is in training and if nothing happens by next week, then her friend is wrong. Or just say you should get back together a week or a month afterwards because that will never happen. Honestly is she really that naive?

SlasherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SlasherMan

I'm going to echo the same general sentiment of the other posters. You're probably better off, bud. 

Good thing this ended now rather than further down the line where you'd be even more invested in this relationship. One year isn't too bad.

JasonDaPsycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#29  Edited By JasonDaPsycho

Tell her that she believed her friend rather than her supposed "love of the life". It's probably best for you to leave her alone.
 Btw, just to fuck with her, paint your room grey then invite her over as a friend.

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#30  Edited By ch13696
@SpawnMan: First of all a psychic? Really, Especially one in training and a friend. Second it sucks that it lasted a year and it led to this. The friend part is the one that is most deceiving. Because girls always listens to their friends. I just can't believe she took that death scenario seriously. That just goes to show that she is very gullible. Your best bet is to prove that "psychic" wrong. Don't kill her. Have someone you both know, go to her house, and say "hey, if that psychic is real, wouldn't you be dead by now?" That will really mess with her head.
ozzdog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ozzdog12
@SpawnMan said:
" Well this is a bit weird seeing as I volunteer at a relationship helpline, but I thought I'd ask you guys what you think of this situation with my girlfriend, which I have to say is a bit, well, "left-field" to say the least...   Well she invites me over today, makes out with me and then breaks up with me, which is strange enough. She seems a bit hesitant to answer my questions about why. I presume there's another guy, but she eventually tells me why - Her friend, who is a psychic in training (they have training??!), predicted the other week that I'd bludgeon her to death in my home, in a gray room with no windows. So she's been sitting on this the whole time thinking of how to break up with me. I'm like WTF - I don't even have a gray room and all the ones in my house have windows. And it's not like I've hated her. Well up until now... It honestly sounds like the start to a bad joke, but honestly, she's gonna trust a psychic after nearly a year with me having fun times, saying I'm the best boyfriend ever? Just gonna throw the nights I spent looking after her sick ass while she had food poisoning? The gifts I bought? I mean I guess I did know she believed in unicorns, but In didn't think little pixies would stop us from being together. After all I've done for her. At least it's good to vent. What do you guys think? Please do laugh at my misfortune - I wanna try to see the funny side because I'm really not getting it at all.  Spawn Man. : ( "
Simplest answer.....She is a female...haha I love them and all, but they are very odd-creatures..
RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RetroIce4

Your girlfriend is a troll and she is trying to play you. No joke.
ThomasP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ThomasP

Sleep with one of her friends. It'll make you feel better.

RTSlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#34  Edited By RTSlord
@ninjakiller said:
" @SpawnMan: You're missing a golden opportunity here to bludgeon your now ex-gf to death, but then to show up at her "physic" friend's house and go " I guess you didn't see the part where after I kill her I come for you."  This is epic territory lulzworthiness.   "

obviously the psychic thought the girlfriend was going to get bludgeoned to death, but really the psychic bitch is gonna get bludgeoned to death because she's an idiot and just wrong
Mourne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Mourne
@VilhelmNielsen said:
" Tell her you can't prevent destiny, and that the break up is your motive for killing her. Then go to a strip club for breakfast. "
This is such an amazing post. It's such a crux for the whole psychic angle because, in essence, the existence of the psychic caused the murder... The irony!

That said, psychics and the supernatural are indeed bullshit and maybe it's time for her to get a more worldly perspective on things.
HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By HS21
@SpawnMan said:
" Well this is a bit weird seeing as I volunteer at a relationship helpline, but I thought I'd ask you guys what you think of this situation with my girlfriend, which I have to say is a bit, well, "left-field" to say the least...   Well she invites me over today, makes out with me and then breaks up with me, which is strange enough. She seems a bit hesitant to answer my questions about why. I presume there's another guy, but she eventually tells me why - Her friend, who is a psychic in training (they have training??!), predicted the other week that I'd bludgeon her to death in my home, in a grey room with no windows. So she's been sitting on this the whole time thinking of how to break up with me. I'm like WTF - I don't even have a grey room and all the ones in my house have windows. And it's not like I've hated her. Well up until now... It honestly sounds like the start to a bad joke, but honestly, she's gonna trust a psychic after nearly a year with me having fun times, saying I'm the best boyfriend ever? Just gonna throw the nights I spent looking after her sick ass while she had food poisoning? The gifts I bought? I mean I guess I did know she believed in unicorns, but In didn't think little pixies would stop us from being together. After all I've done for her. At least it's good to vent. What do you guys think? Please do laugh at my misfortune - I wanna try to see the funny side because I'm really not getting it at all.  Spawn Man. : ( "
Now you tell her that YOU went to a psychic and that you were told that your ex breaking up with you just set off a series of seemingly unrelated events including the deaths of several innocent and utterly adorable babies that will end in her being deaf, dumb and blind. She'll be back before the end of the week. 
Avatar image for iichristian89ii
IIChristian89II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By IIChristian89II

Girls can just be odd at times dude. for instance 

My friend broke up with a girl and didn't really bother speaking to her again because well why would he? and she kept trying to get in touch with him and stuff and he just wasn't interested at all. Next thing you know she is sending him abusive messages telling him to stop being pathetic and how she has moved on. Its just like..yeah..of course you have...the 9000 messages you have sent really show how pathetic HE is when your the one who wont shut up and leave him alone. 

Sorry though man but maybe your better off not being with someone who will take what a complete stranger / liar says over her commitments to you.

Avatar image for manhattan_project
manhattan_project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HS21 said:

Now you tell her that YOU went to a psychic and that you were told that your ex breaking up with you just set off a series of seemingly unrelated events including the deaths of several innocent and utterly adorable babies that will end in her being deaf, dumb and blind. She'll be back before the end of the week.  "

That would just lead to some sort of "psychic prediction war".  

@SpawnMan: 
 Hmm...maybe you should do this.
HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By HS21
@Manhattan_Project said:
" @HS21 said:

Now you tell her that YOU went to a psychic and that you were told that your ex breaking up with you just set off a series of seemingly unrelated events including the deaths of several innocent and utterly adorable babies that will end in her being deaf, dumb and blind. She'll be back before the end of the week.  "

That would just lead to some sort of "psychic prediction war".  

@SpawnMan:   Hmm...maybe you should do this. "
Re-read those last three words Manhattan. EXACTLY!
Valco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Valco

You should have looked in her eyes and said "Seems to me that breaking up would provide me with the nescesary anger to fulfil that future. You havn't thought this through at all have you?"
Icil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Icil
@ReVenge said:
" If she's dumb enough to believe the psychic, you're probably better off. "
Almost word for word what I was thinking.
SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SSully

I am sorry but that is hilarious! No offense but you are clearly better off if she would  break off a year long relationship because of what a psychic in training said. 

defaulttag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By defaulttag

if the psychic is a dude, kick his ass. if the psychic is a cute girl, sleep with her. otherwise, enjoy the single life, foo!

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#44  Edited By armaan8014

I'm laughing

Avatar image for deactivated-590b7522e5236
deactivated-590b7522e5236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gah what an idiot, you can't reason with these sorts of people. Either this person is incredibly dumb or this is just an excuse

Avatar image for green_incarnate
Green_Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#46  Edited By Green_Incarnate

LOL at the crazy shit bitches come up with. This can't be real.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Wow, I feel sorry for you man.  Pretty funny though.

Lunar_Aura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#48  Edited By Lunar_Aura
@SpawnMan:
Your girlfriend wasn't told the complete picture. What her psychic friend didn't see was a tree sprouting from her belly and her pleading "Please, SpawnMan. If you love me, bludgeon me to death". You probably don't understand because you're still in the red room but it'll all be clear soon.
astrozombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By astrozombie

Is that so called "psychic" a guy? Because he could've tried to get her to break up with you so he could get her. Just sayin.
SpawnMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By SpawnMan
@dudeglove: It won't die off, I've just been to see my girlfriend and the psychic. Read the edit to my original post to see the results... Will post it soon. Sigh.