Girlfriend Mad....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ssjdragonslayer
ssjdragonslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ssjdragonslayer

Was wondering what anyone though about my girlfriend getting mad and pissed off at me by telling another girl she was hot over myspace. My girlfriend says i was hitting on her and stuff but it may have seemed like that but i wanst. She almost broke up with me and she is just bearly now calming down. Is it me or did she jsut kinda over reacted to this?

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JJOR64

Both of you.  You shouldn't be hitting on girls on MySpace and she overreacted a little bit.

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By KaosAngel

A man must restrain his woman at all costs.  Think of it as a wolf.  Keep her well fed in her cage but be wary when you release her to the masses.  As a wolf, she must be petted and told she is beautiful.  Just remember that her feelings aren't feelings per-say but rather natural instincts.  This makes it difficult to communicate to your woman. 

Remember, as long as she's in a cage and well protected, you'll be safe.  Your personal life is none of her business as she won't be around it.  You must teach her these things and remember that you make the rules, and not her.  No matter how hard she uses "emotions" to trick you, do not allow her spell to work.

By using these tactics, you can easily control the woman of your choice and have a healthy relationship.

Edit:  Before anyone jumps on my ass for this, I would like everyone to know my friend Dwight told me this when he gave me a lesson on women.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By LiquidPrince
@JJOR64 said:
" Both of you.  You shouldn't be hitting on girls on MySpace and she overreacted a little bit. "
This. Although I would be flattered. Jealousy in a girl (up to a point) is hot because it proves that she likes you.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Man, don't tell other girls there hot on Myspace, your just asking for a kick in the nuts.

demonbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By demonbear

Really? You're gonna ask for couple tips to a bunch of single kids? try another website. Good luck with that.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By jakob187

Dood, you hit on chicks over MySpace?  Even if that was something acceptable, you are simply creating PROOF OF WHAT YOU SAID!!!  Be smart about your flirting.

Also...don't flirt with other girls, ya dumbass.  If you don't like the shit you're tappin' now, then dump her and go find someone else so she can at least find a worthwhile dood.
Avatar image for ssjdragonslayer
ssjdragonslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By ssjdragonslayer
@jakob187:
im not hiting up on myspace lol i was just tlaking to a friend and yea it just seemed like we were flirting or whatever cause we were just kiding
fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By fr0br0

You should have dumped her and picked up the girl you called hot.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By oldschool

Never leave a trail.  Do nothing in writing that will haunt you like this.  She had every right to be pissed off.

If you feel the need to say 'nice' things to girls online, make up an account that she does not know is you.  The internet is a minefield waiting for an unwary fool to stick his foot in it.  My rule is always, "would this annoy me if my partner wrote the same thing?"  When in doubt, don't do it.
slinky6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By slinky6

dump that insecure bitch.

jeffgoldblum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By jeffgoldblum
@oldschool said:
" Never leave a trail.  Do nothing in writing that will haunt you like this.  She had every right to be pissed off.

If you feel the need to say 'nice' things to girls online, make up an account that she does not know is you.  The internet is a minefield waiting for an unwary fool to stick his foot in it.  My rule is always, "would this annoy me if my partner wrote the same thing?"  When in doubt, don't do it.
"
This.
mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By mike

This has gone far enough and is just turning into a spam fest.

Deleted a bunch of posts & locking.