Girls and/or Gaming

Cheiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Cheiba

I'm 25 years old and I'm pretty good with the ladies. But when I have some time for myself, I would quicker play a game than call a chick. When they do come over I feel obliged to turn off the console (cause I cant play and pay attention to her long stories at the same time). Problem is I often feel like I would rather play game the whole day than socializing the whole day. After work, I want to come home smoke a cigarette, pop a beer and play some game.  

In other words..... Does anybody else enjoy gaming more than socializing? Every free time you have, you run to your console and hate the fact that when your phone rings some girl wants your attention. And sometimes say that your busy so you can put in extra hour in the game.

I JUST WANT TO PLAY GAME, DAMNIT!!!

Does anybody think I should use my free time to please others instead of pleasing myself?

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By c1337us

Invite her over while your playing. Question is, is she good with the joysticK? I am sure she would like to play some  multiplayer with you.

Cerza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Cerza

Depends on the girl and who the people are who want to socialize with me. For some people I know, hanging out and playing games IS how they socialize. That said, I almost always take people over games. 

As for your free time... it's your own. Do what you want with it.

tomte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By tomte
@Cheiba said:
" Does anybody think I should use my free time to please others instead of pleasing myself?    "
kinda lol'd at this part :)

but i know what you mean, after a long day at work/school you just wanna relax and be alone, i have a gf and part time job only(works 3 times a week, 5 hours) but i still only meet my gf 3 times every week so i can be alone and relax.
also, if you just want to "please her" go to a bar, i have found out that it's much faster that way then calling a friend(if its not a drinking friend)
sleeping143

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By sleeping143
@c1337us: Wow. Will this thread turn into innuendo awesomeness? Only time will tell....
Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Capum15

Well, I dislike physical socializing. Not sure why, but I just do. I like being alone.

Though I do seem to be easily liked by other people, as evident when I was in High School. Apparently, I have a nice personality. I'd never really do much other than a random conversation every once in a while, and out of no-where, I'd have another friend.

Anyway, I'd rather play a game than go socializing. Going to College soon though, but it probably won't change much other than less time for games.

TL:DR, Games > Socializing.

Edit: @sleeping143: If they know some good tricks and tips, you can be expected to have a really entertaining gaming session.

...lame, yes, I know.
Also, /tryingtohard

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By EpicSteve

It just depends what kind of mood I'm in. If I've spent a lot of the day training or working, then I probably just want to play a game. So long as you aren't a social outcast, then there's nothing wrong with that. Videogames are cool, bro.

Avatar image for thelegendofluke
TheLegendofLuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By TheLegendofLuke

Everytime someone rings me while I'm playing I answer the phone with "FFS, what do you want?" 

I'd much rather play games than hang out with girls or friends. Fuck real life.
Daryl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Daryl
@Cheiba said:
" I'm pretty good with the ladies"  
@Cheiba said:
"  ...hate the fact that when your phone rings some girl wants your attention. And sometimes say that your busy so you can put in extra hour in the game.   I JUST WANT TO PLAY GAME, DAMNIT!!! "
Hmmmm
ki11tank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By ki11tank

i often tell group A i'm already busy with group B and therefore profit when i don't actually have to do anything but it sounds like i wanted to.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By pause422

That's where being in a relationship with a chick who also loves video games comes in handy.

Hot_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hot_Karl

Personally, I think that playing video games is a hobby, but it shouldn't be a lifestyle (unless you work in games, or are on a gaming website, like the one we're currently enjoying).

With that said, I say that it's perfectly normal to want to veg out and just mess around on your console for a bit. It's a bit of a break from the obligations of the real world. Just make sure that you're not constantly choosing games over having a social life, because it's totally not worth it.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By natetodamax

I enjoy gaming more than socializing in most cases.

Avatar image for emandudeguyperson
Emandudeguyperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

@c1337us said:
" Invite her over while your playing. Question is, is she good with the joysticK? I am sure she would like to play some  multiplayer with you. "
Awww snap, you nasty bastard.
raegunz_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By raegunz_

You're right, there's nothing better than coming home from a long, stank day at work and releasing your tensions with some quality game time. Luckily for my fiance` and I, we both love playing and try to share his ps3 as often as possible. Thankfully I've always got my DS and my ps2 to fall back on. ^^b

Personally I don't know why more girls aren't into gaming. They're missing out, man.

You should take your free time and do with it whatever the hell you want. Revel in your freedom.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#16  Edited By citizenkane

Both involve stress relieving activities involving joysticks, so I guess it all depends on what mood you are in at that time.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#17  Edited By AhmadMetallic

Games >>>> Socializing

CornontheCobbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By CornontheCobbe

I'd pick a girl over a game. However if i have had  bad day at work then I'd just lock myself into my room and kill a few hours on the PC or XBOX. Don't wan't to be disturbed.

But i would not let gaming ruin a Saturday night to go out on the town with some friends.

Avatar image for suicidal_sniper
Suicidal_SNiper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Suicidal_SNiper
@CitizenKane said:
" Both involve stress relieving activities involving joysticks, so I guess it all depends on what mood you are in at that time. "
Lol! Virtual high five for that. 

But seriously, if gaming is that important to you (as it is to me) why don't you make a compromise? Find a game that's easy for pretty much everyone to enjoy (Guitar hero?) and play it with them.
MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MikkaQ
@Cheiba said:
"In other words..... Does anybody else enjoy gaming more than socializing?"

If you put it that way... HELL no. Especially tail. Now if it's just a boring type date, nothing exciting, or someone wants to hook you up with someone random, then I'd might dip that for games, but otherwise, nah, never. Love people too much.
Sabata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sabata

If you enjoy gaming more than socializing then you must socialize with some pretty boring people.

karneh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#22  Edited By karneh

Which is why you must convert the girls to gamerism. Thus, the best of both worlds.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#23  Edited By Tireyo

Girls + Videogames =      = - D

Magresda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Magresda

Find a girl who shares your love for games. I'm kind of in the same boat, most days I'd much rather play a game than socialize. Mix 'em up, however, and you've got the best of both worlds. 

Alphiehyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Alphiehyr
@Cheiba said:

" I would quicker play a game than call a chick. "

I don't understand and I doubt Google would yield any results.
Jeffery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jeffery

Well,i would like going out with my girl and go and grab something to eat,and maybe socialize and talk,but the game is my hobby,thats not a denial.

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By shadows_kill

my gf>>video games.